Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
81 - 100 of 102 Posts

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #83 ·
From yesterdays MC-1 charity ride. These guys belong to a 鈥渟ocial club鈥 called 鈥淭he Dobers鈥 (dirty old bastards enjoying riding). I chatted with 鈥榚m and they said their club pillars are:

• cigars
  • whiskey
  • riding

Surprisingly, when you google em they also have a core spiritual belief in Christianity. Seem like a good bunch of guys but not for us since their meetings are only for men 鈥 every other week is for wives. With a wife who has ridden nearly 90k miles on her bike, kinda sexist 鈥 wouldn鈥檛 work for us.

Jeans Sky Sleeve Street fashion Tree

Founding member / Distinguished
From yesterdays MC-1 charity ride. These guys belong to a 鈥渟ocial club鈥 called 鈥淭he Dobers鈥 (dirty old bastards enjoying riding). I chatted with 鈥榚m and they said their club pillars are:

• cigars
  • whiskey
  • riding

Surprisingly, when you google em they also have a core spiritual belief in Christianity. Seem like a good bunch of guys but not for us since their meetings are only for men 鈥 every other week is for wives. With a wife who has ridden nearly 90k miles on her bike, kinda sexist 鈥 wouldn鈥檛 work for us.

View attachment 650882
Who in the hell wears a plaid shirt under they riding vest?! Can't imagine wearing boat shoes riding my bike either. Dean

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #99 · (Edited)
Attending the Cigar Festival Meets Whiskey Fest in Seminole, Fla. Simply superb. We had an incredible morning with George Padron, Rocky Patel, and Carlos Fuente, each talking about their history and their cigars. The initial cigar swag included five stellar cigars, including this Fuente Opus X Rare Pink ~~ not released to the public as yet. $15 of every box sale goes to breast cancer research. One of the best cigars I鈥檝e ever had. Later today we get the 鈥渂ig swag鈥 with 40 premium cigars and tastings of over 200 whiskeys, including a bunch of small-batch rarities not available anywhere commercially. Told my liver to brace itself.

Plant World Sky Lighting Font
Plant Hat Headgear Sun hat Cap

81 - 100 of 102 Posts