Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I entered my Vintage in a bike show and won 1st place. Grand prize was a $100 gift card at the local Indian dealership that sponsored the contest. There were Indians, Harleys, Triumphs, and various metric bikes. It was a fun time and I used my gift card to purchase a carpet two park my dream bike on.

·
Founding member / Distinguished
5,253 Posts
Congratulations on your win. I won a local bike show class a few years back with a 2015 Chieftain I had at the time. Not the best of show though.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Congratulations on your win. I won a local bike show class a few years back with a 2015 Chieftain I had at the time. Not the best of show though.
Thanks, Reinie. This show was pretty cool. One guy had his Triumph Rocket 3 with a 2500cc beast of an engine. It was fun hanging out and looking at the different custom bikes and talking with the guys and gals.We have a really great dealership here in Boise.

·
Registered
2020 Chief Dark Horse
39 Posts
Congrats. Great looking bike. Really like the treatment of the leather.

Reactions: Georgia Boy

·
Super Moderator
4,909 Posts
I entered my Vintage in a bike show and won 1st place. Grand prize was a $100 gift card at the local Indian dealership that sponsored the contest. There were Indians, Harleys, Triumphs, and various metric bikes. It was a fun time and I used my gift card to purchase a carpet two park my dream bike on.
CONGRATS on your win!! I've entered #37 in a few shows, always a WINNER!!

2018 Bluegrass on Ballard 2.jpg

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I guess that's the 2014 leather. Looks great. Indian should offer that as an option for those who can maintain it like that. For me, it makes the bike.
I agree, Mark! The 14 leather takes maintenance, but the look is worth it. And the feel is better in my opinion.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts