Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter HERE for September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
801 - 820 of 1168 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
I am at 23 weeks….

No movement on portal. My ship window is between August 8th to the 31st. I trusted them in February and March and sold my other bike. Very frustrated. Will see if meet shipping by end of month.

Chief Dark Horse Alumina Jade Smoke
Date Ordered : February 24th, 2022
Weeks: 23 weeks and still waiting (I was told 8-12 weeks)

·
Registered
27 Posts
I am at 23 weeks….

No movement on portal. My ship window is between August 8th to the 31st. I trusted them in February and March and sold my other bike. Very frustrated. Will see if meet shipping by end of month.

Chief Dark Horse Alumina Jade Smoke
Date Ordered : February 24th, 2022
Weeks: 23 weeks and still waiting (I was told 8-12 weeks)
Yeah ! ... same here I trusted them and sold the old one, frustrated !
Finger crossed for mid-august !

·
Registered
223 Posts
My Rogue BSM updated about the same time with the same date.
Ordered 5/14
Ship date of 6/1 - 7/31
Ship date TBD after missing
Couple days later
View attachment 700216
My order date is one day earlier than yours, so while I'm a bit hopeful that I would get a "Build Complete" soon.....I ordered a Springfield DH.. From other posts...it seems that Indian has been doing batches of models or using models as groups, more than having your order date be a key driver. Hopefully, Springfields are next up.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Just got a message from the dealership offering me an ISB ABS in regular shiny black. They said that it was about to be shipped and I could have it sooner. I declined; I've waited for so long only to have to go for something I didn't like in the first place. Anyway, I asked about my own bike and they said they estimate delivery beginning of next month and that it hasn't been scheduled for shipping yet. So basically, same ol shit. Nothing new under the sun, just the miserable waiting time. Happy 3 month-versary to me.

·
Registered
2022 Indian Scout Rogue (Black Metallic ABS)
326 Posts
I know most of you are waiting on your bike or just recently got it. Just FYI for anyone interested I have some parts/accessories for sale for Scout Rogue/Bobber in the classifieds. I have some stock items, and new LSL Ergonia black brake/clutch levers. I will be listing my Ends Cuoio Cherokee saddlebags with quick snap and lock (used for 2 rides - bought new from Italy) and tank cover/bag (brand new) in two tone leather as soon as the tank bag gets here. I decided to go with Viking bags. I also will be listing my Freedom Performance Radical Radius black pipes, I’m 5’3 and they stick out a little far for me. They have been used about a week and a half.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Just picked it up...

Rogue, Blackest
Ordered: May 12th
Confirmed: May 13th
Ship Date: 06/01/2022 - 07/31/2022
Coaster: July 23rd
Dealer: "Week of August 8th" (Cancellation)
Bike in my grubby little paws: August 9th

(Original order on tracker:
Build complete 08/09
Ship date 08/19)
Enjoy, waited enough ... 👍

·
Registered
325 Posts
that's comedy lolol a big ass company that claims to have no real logistics on anything lolol why even created a fake shipping date if they don't have a clue but with that said its good business on their end cause it keeps the fish dangling with false hope

801 - 820 of 1168 Posts