Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of August's Ride of the Month Challenge!
801 - 820 of 855 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
22 weeks waiting...

My weekly update .... I had some movement on the portal.
I had a ship window between 8 & 31 of august, now I have a firm date of august 19, nothing else changed.
We will see .........

Chief dark horse black smoked
date ordered : March 4, 2022
#of week : 22 weeks and still waiting (was told 12 weeks when ordered)
ship date : august 19, 2022

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am at 23 weeks….

No movement on portal. My ship window is between August 8th to the 31st. I trusted them in February and March and sold my other bike. Very frustrated. Will see if meet shipping by end of month.

Chief Dark Horse Alumina Jade Smoke
Date Ordered : February 24th, 2022
Weeks: 23 weeks and still waiting (I was told 8-12 weeks)

·
Registered
18 Posts
I am at 23 weeks….

No movement on portal. My ship window is between August 8th to the 31st. I trusted them in February and March and sold my other bike. Very frustrated. Will see if meet shipping by end of month.

Chief Dark Horse Alumina Jade Smoke
Date Ordered : February 24th, 2022
Weeks: 23 weeks and still waiting (I was told 8-12 weeks)
Yeah ! ... same here I trusted them and sold the old one, frustrated !
Finger crossed for mid-august !

·
Registered
167 Posts
My Rogue BSM updated about the same time with the same date.
Ordered 5/14
Ship date of 6/1 - 7/31
Ship date TBD after missing
Couple days later
View attachment 700216
My order date is one day earlier than yours, so while I'm a bit hopeful that I would get a "Build Complete" soon.....I ordered a Springfield DH.. From other posts...it seems that Indian has been doing batches of models or using models as groups, more than having your order date be a key driver. Hopefully, Springfields are next up.

·
Registered
2022 Scout Bobber Black Smoke ABS
44 Posts
Just got a message from the dealership offering me an ISB ABS in regular shiny black. They said that it was about to be shipped and I could have it sooner. I declined; I've waited for so long only to have to go for something I didn't like in the first place. Anyway, I asked about my own bike and they said they estimate delivery beginning of next month and that it hasn't been scheduled for shipping yet. So basically, same ol shit. Nothing new under the sun, just the miserable waiting time. Happy 3 month-versary to me.

801 - 820 of 855 Posts