Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
659 Posts
I am on week 9 of the predicted 12 week wait for my 22 Pursuit DH... still showing "scheduled"...

· Registered
659 Posts
I guess I should feel good about my wait so far as compared to some of you... I have only been waiting 74 days and since I have time on my hands, I did a little figuring, so... 74 days is 6,393,600 seconds or 106,560 minutes or 1776 hours or 10 weeks but the real kicker, it is 20.27% of 2022.

· Registered
659 Posts
Ordered 3/30, now I have a ship date window at least....
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle Vehicle

· Registered
659 Posts
Well, I am on week 16 of my 12 week wait...

Reactions: Gtfive0

· Registered
659 Posts
Well, ordered in March and no online status updates till mid July... so I may be pestering them this week since the dates have come and gone.
Wheel Tire Motorcycle Automotive tire Motor vehicle

· Registered
659 Posts

· Registered
659 Posts
In June all Darkhorse and blacked out bikes, had a 6-month estimated manufacturing/delivery time frame. Thats 16 weeks. I know this because my dealer showed me the info screen on Est build times, and they were way out into the end of the year. Some dealers won't tell you that because they want that sale.
[/QUOQUOTE]
I get your point... And I was shown the computer screen when I ordered my bike in March which showed a build date early June which I was good with, so I sold my Rm to make room ... my problem, no realistic updates since then. .. just tell it is not coming till December and I will be ok. Maybe not happy but good with it. If I would have known that a while ago I would have picked up another bike to fill the void in the interim or just ride my Ural more :cool:.

BTW, 6 months is approximately 26 vice 16 weeks... I am over 20 weeks and still counting so I may see 6 months of wanting...

· Registered
659 Posts
Well, the tracker was updated for my bike order last night. Went from a date to TBD. I guess that is movement of sorts, not a positive direction but at least something...

· Registered
659 Posts
Well, my dealer just got in a Pursuit Dark Horse in black smoke, it was ordered early March and another one that looks like it will ship next week, so maybe some Pursuit DHs will start showing up soon...

· Registered
659 Posts
What email or phone number are you guys using to get status?

· Registered
659 Posts
The folks at Indian phoned me today to let me know I should have my bike by the end of September. That was my cut off date to deliver me a bike or give me a deposit back. One year to get a bike is really ridiculous.
I just got the same answer for my Pursuit....

· Registered
659 Posts
My Pursuit order status updated last night, but nothing good... just extended my time to the end of September.
Tire Wheel Motorcycle Automotive tire Automotive lighting

• Angry
Reactions: Bwr1B3

· Registered
659 Posts
Been waiting since March for my Peral White and Black Icon Pursuit DH, they are telling me now it will be shipped 11/25 but Indian just opened for 2023 orders today and I could get the same bike in a 2023 model with a predicted delivery in March 2023... Hmmm.....

· Registered
659 Posts
Well, the 2023s are showing up in showrooms now...I see there is a Black/Chrome 2023 Indian Pursuit Limited on the floor at Indian of Chattanooga...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts