Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of August's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Ordered Challenger Dark Horse 2022 in November. Scheduled to build 04/01-30, delayed to 05/01-31. Now say’s Scheduling Build “to be determined “. Not sure if I’ll see this anytime soon. Trying to stay positive.

·
Registered
14 Posts
My bike was delayed (now scheduled 6/1-6/31) but Indian did call and email me quickly saying it would be in production this month. On a positive note I got my trunk so I know they at least have the storm blue paint!
Tire Wheel Hood Motor vehicle Automotive lighting

·
Registered
14 Posts
I wonder what sort of spin the wheel/magic 8 ball they use when selecting the size of the ship date range. I think the range has been around a max of 8 weeks, to maybe as short as 2 weeks. Mine is 5 weeks.
My ship date has been pushed out again for the 3rd week in a row. I think this is the 6th change in ship date since I put my order in November 2021. Won’t be any riding season left by the time I get it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
have you called and asked what the deal is?
Same reply I’ve gotten each time, it “should” ship on the scheduled date. I have a week long ride I’ve booked since January coming up 08/19. I’m sure I won’t have it on time. My dealership has agreed to let me have one of their rental bikes if mine doesn’t make it in time. Mad at myself for selling my old bike in the spring.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts