Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Founding member / Distinguished
6,027 Posts
Good job Geronimo, the secret is now out... I was going to come out as "Big D..." and try to compete with @Big Daddy.

Thanks for the intro @NickJ, great to be here. We hooked up with Sean Starr, famous sign-painter in North Texas (the same one who painted the Black Hills Beast) and have been working on our new venture, a sister company to our surf apparel operation in Central America. We are focused on motorcycle and hotrod apparel and gear with strong Texas/Southwest flavor. Products are just beginning to roll in now, website is up with what we have in stock at this point. In the next couple of weeks we will be adding more shirts. We are working with Vanson Leather and in November we will unveil a cool riding jacket and pants. Sean is also working with a couple of helmets not, and we will offer hand-painted Bell helmets around December. We are also working on some hard-parts for the Indian bikes, starting with horn cover using our own designs.

We're not here to sell product (although that would be nice). We're here to solicit your advice and critique and in turn support this great forum.

Our lead product features Bonehead. In addition to this shirt you'll find him on patches, hats, pins, and stickers.

Meggie aka "Big D"

Bonehead Shirt.jpg

·
Founding member
1,744 Posts
I didn't know it was supposed to be a secret. You have some really cool products on your site, I will be sure to order one of your shirts. Your upcoming products sound awesome as well. Will the Bell helmets be 500s, Bullitts, Rogues or all of the above?

·
Texas Hill Country
4,697 Posts
Good job Geronimo, the secret is now out... I was going to come out as "Big D..." and try to compete with @Big Daddy.

Thanks for the intro @NickJ, great to be here. We hooked up with Sean Starr, famous sign-painter in North Texas (the same one who painted the Black Hills Beast) and have been working on our new venture, a sister company to our surf apparel operation in Central America. We are focused on motorcycle and hotrod apparel and gear with strong Texas/Southwest flavor. Products are just beginning to roll in now, website is up with what we have in stock at this point. In the next couple of weeks we will be adding more shirts. We are working with Vanson Leather and in November we will unveil a cool riding jacket and pants. Sean is also working with a couple of helmets not, and we will offer hand-painted Bell helmets around December. We are also working on some hard-parts for the Indian bikes, starting with horn cover using our own designs.

We're not here to sell product (although that would be nice). We're here to solicit your advice and critique and in turn support this great forum.

Our lead product features Bonehead. In addition to this shirt you'll find him on patches, hats, pins, and stickers.

Meggie aka "Big D"

View attachment 18447
I love the attitude of that shirt!
Good luck with the venture.
I'm looking at the Bell Qualifier DLX right now....might just hold off a spell.

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Congrats it looks like it will be another place to spend some money.

·
6,027 Posts
I tried to order a shirt, but u only take paypal ?....
Fixed. There is a PayPal button on the top, but you can just ignore it, fill in the details and in the next screen it will give you payment options. Thanks for the heads up!

T

·
0 Posts
Fixed. There is a PayPal button on the top, but you can just ignore it, fill in the details and in the next screen it will give you payment options. Thanks for the heads up!
thx...gonna order a couple shirts!

·
6,027 Posts
Congrats to you and Nimi, Meggie.

How much for the steel-toed sandals, and do they come in size 11 EE ? :)
Thanks! Skid shoe NFS; given to me as a gift by an old timer up in New Hampshire, supposed to have been made by Bob Labrie (3 cyl shovelhead) for his brother-in-law Allan Wright.

·
6,027 Posts
I didn't know it was supposed to be a secret. You have some really cool products on your site, I will be sure to order one of your shirts. Your upcoming products sound awesome as well. Will the Bell helmets be 500s, Bullitts, Rogues or all of the above?
Initially 500 and after the first one we're only making them to order, by hand. A true custom. We're also trying to handpaint a modern helmet (Shoei GT Air).

·
Gold Supporting Member
3,236 Posts

Meggie aka "Big D"

View attachment 18447
We have a lot of California Forum members here. I don't see any of us trash talking Texas.

·
Founding member
1,744 Posts
It's not trash-talking. It's jelousy. Stats - half the Bonehead tshirt we sold in our first few days since opening went to California.
I'm not surprised. Those hipsters out there probably love to wear that shirt ironically.

·
Registered
760 Posts
I'm not surprised. Those hipsters out there probably love to wear that shirt ironically.
I don't think it's the "hipsters", I think it's California conservatives that are tired of all the crap that gets associated with people from here... We may not be the majority vote but make no mistake, there are a lot of us.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts