Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1596669074478.png

·
Registered
436 Posts
Whatever you put in the classifieds (WTB), there is always a “Randy” with a friend named “Jason” who has exactly what you’re looking for and you can bet, after he got your money, nothing will ship and he disappears. It’s crazy out there, be careful 😎👍

·
Registered
143 Posts
Need to report these; click the REPORT button and Hink will take care of them! I've gotten several of these as well. Most all are from newly-registered "members", some only 30 minutes after joining.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Exactly - I did report a few as well, but they reappear “miraculously” with a new identity/screen name and probably a new burner-phone number and new email address just when there is more prey out there.....

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
report button has been clicked

Reactions: JoyRider

·
Registered
78 Posts
I looked up the phone that his message was sent from. The only references to that brand are in India, Ghana and Nigeria. And looking up the phone number on my spam app shows that it's a known scam number. The "+1" in the number is a dead giveaway the majority of the time. Gotta love the scammers!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts