Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up a 21 Scout Sixty yesterday, and so far I'm pretty impressed. It came from the dealer with a solo seat.

My wife used to ride with me on my 06 Honda VTX 1300. That had a piece, 2 person seat which was less than comfortable, from the factory.

I'd like my wife to be able to ride with me in comfort. Her biggest concern is the width of the seat I choose. From those of you who have a passenger ride with you, what do you recommend?

Thanks!

·
Registered
589 Posts
Based on my wife’s feedback, the Corbin is substantially more comfortable for her than the OEM touring pillion that we tried for a little bit. Here are some close ups of the dual touring seat. There are slots for backrests as well and I have one I swap in and out for her or if I‘m going on a really long ride.

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Fuel tank

Fuel tank Tire Wheel Automotive fuel system Vehicle

·
Registered
58 Posts
Based on my wife’s feedback, the Corbin is substantially more comfortable for her than the OEM touring pillion that we tried for a little bit. Here are some close ups of the dual touring seat. There are slots for backrests as well and I have one I swap in and out for her or if I‘m going on a really long ride.

What saddlebags are those?

View attachment 688795
View attachment 688796

·
Registered
589 Posts
They are made by HP Concept and I got mine several years ago. They are well designed and form fitted to the scout with plenty of storage space and locks. They come unpainted though and the weatherstripping for the lids wasn’t the best for me so I used a different weatherstripping. I’ve been very happy with them overall and think they are very functional and look great.

·
Registered
58 Posts
They are made by HP Concept and I got mine several years ago. They are well designed and form fitted to the scout with plenty of storage space and locks. They come unpainted though and the weatherstripping for the lids wasn’t the best for me so I used a different weatherstripping. I’ve been very happy with them overall and think they are very functional and look great.
Great, thank you!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts