Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

Rider
Discussion Starter #1
I looked long and hard for over 10 months with much help from this forum .
The Springfield great bike / New Challenger modern tech awesome power and well thought out /
Chieftain & Chieftain Classic great touring bikes / Roadmaster the has it all touring bike .
Thank you All for helping me spend my money and chose 馃憤 The best overall bike for my Retirement .
And the winner is

Rider
Beautiful Roadmaster, love that color with the Tan seats, looks incredible, congrats on your new Indian Sir!

Registered
I looked long and hard for over 10 months with much help from this forum .
The Springfield great bike / New Challenger modern tech awesome power and well thought out /
Chieftain & Chieftain Classic great touring bikes / Roadmaster the has it all touring bike .
Thank you All for helping me spend my money and chose The best overall bike for my Retirement .
And the winner is
Good choice.. congratulations

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Founding member / Distinguished
Congrats! Excellent choice!

Belgian rider
Well done, good choice made now after only 10 Months. It took me nearly two years to make up my mind what bike to buy after my retirement on 1. September 2016. February 2018 I have bought my new Roadmaster as a reward for my retirement after working so many years. Enjoy your Roadmaster as much as I do and you will be a happy man. Ride safe and stay healthy !!! Congratulations on your new ride. Ugh from the Belgium Tribe.

Premium Member
I have the exact same in 2019 version. Bought it last month. I love the heck out of it and believe it is the finest touring bike made. I am certain you will enjoy it for many years.

Reactions: Britroy

Rider
Discussion Starter #15
I have the exact same in 2019 version. Bought it last month. I love the heck out of it and believe it is the finest touring bike made. I am certain you will enjoy it for many years.
I look forward to many miles & smiles , have lots of places to see now that I will have the time .

Registered
Your new Roadmaster looks awesome. I just visited a good friend who has a 2019 Roadmaster. Me, I took a test ride on a new Challenger and fell in love with it so I bought it. Don't look back man, never look back. Enjoy your retirement and your new Indian!

Registered
Congratulations on your new bike. I have the same color 2020 sitting in the basement waiting for the snow to go and the roads to get cleaned up. Anxious to get it out and try it. Coming from a Harley Road Glide CVO.

Registered
Very nice, congrats on both retirement and the ride. You are going to love it.

Premium Member
Thanks 馃憤
I figured I should Get the one I Really Want !
Life is short make your choices and don't look back !
That was my sentiments when I bought my RM. Congratulations!!
As you probably know, if you pull the trunk it becomes a Chieftain. The handling is completely different.

Reactions: LightninST
1 - 20 of 39 Posts