Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i live on the Texas coast so I have like maybe 2-3 dealers within a 3 hour ride... I want to add a performance air cleaner, pv3 tune, headers( don’t know which yet..help) I’m leaning toward rush slip ons and of course cams ( wanted the 585 but been reading on needing new springs and maybe clutch how much more money?).. I just want the best performance for the money...is there a shop in Texas you guys recommend for all the above mods that does great work?? Thanks and let me know. I’m a newbie and kinda lost...

·
Registered
30 Posts
I second Mission City Indian in Boerne. I've had them take of my 2015 RM since 2015 and they are great. Talk to Joe in the Service Dept., he knows his stuff and can provide pros and cons on different ideas regarding upgrades. Zero problems with them.

·
Premium Member
1,657 Posts
What section of coast line? I am in the Freeport area.
I would have told you Dream Machines in Roundrock, but they are departing the Indian dealership community September 1. Can't really recommend anyplace in the big H.

If you just need general work, Biker's Bay in Clute is Indian savvy.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Has anyone heard on cycle plaza in Corpus Christi?? They are a Indian/Polaris dealer, but not all dealers are equal when it comes to performance mods...I’m leaning towards boerne Indian that a couple of you guys mentioned and have experience with..

·
Registered
206 Posts
I realize you asked about dealerships in Texas, but if you’re willing to make a road trip, I highly recommend Gregory Polaris in North Little Rock. He will certainly take care of you and treat you right.

·
Founding member
1,496 Posts
I realize you asked about dealerships in Texas, but if you’re willing to make a road trip, I highly recommend Gregory Polaris in North Little Rock. He will certainly take care of you and treat you right.
Big AMEN to that. Just wish all dealers were like them. But I know that's asking way too much.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Definetly mission city in boerne, my daughter lives in san antonio and Iive in n.j. but when i'm in texas there my first choice for a dealer. They took care of me on different warranty issues and got me in an out at least 3 times. Joe is the man in the service dept.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts