Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who here has purchased aftermarket bar end mirrors and which are best?
I'd prefer to keep them low on the bobber.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Who here has purchased aftermarket bar end mirrors and which are best?
I'd prefer to keep them low on the bobber.
Currently I'm trying to figure out how to mount the motogadget m.view (these: Motogadget m.View Cruise Glassless Bar End Mirror - RevZilla) mirrors. By far the best lookers IMO with the frameless milled surface, but their mounting solutions are either for hollow bars or the BMW R9T, whereas the bobber wants an M8x1.25 thread.

Currently trying to figure out if I want to gamble with the bobber stock mounting brackets on these mirrors or cut/tap motogadgets hollow bar mounting brackets.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

·
Rider
1,351 Posts
Motogadget Glassless are the mutts nuts.

·
Founding member
1,070 Posts
I've been very happy with CRG hindsight lanesplitter mirrors. They are well made and indexed to easily fold in for tight spaces and then return to their original position. They are also slightly convex and provide a great field of view.
DSC09277a.JPG

·
Banned
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've been very happy with CRG hindsight lanesplitter mirrors. They are well made and indexed to easily fold in for tight spaces and then return to their original position. They are also slightly convex and provide a great field of view.
View attachment 590600
I like these. They can be mounted under? And how well is the view and vibration?

·
Vendor / bronze
2,947 Posts
Thunder Works makes a drag bar with the ends hollowed out to 14mm so the motogadget turn signals fit. It also has the holes needed to run the wires through the bars. Some of my customers have mounted both the turn signal and mirrors. I don't know how they did it but I assume motogadget sells a kit.
LINK: https://www.indianaftermarket.com/handlebars-bobber.html

View attachment 590606

Attachments

·
Rider
1,351 Posts
Got the glassless on my FTR.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Does the FTR have threaded bar ends? How'd you mount them?

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

·
Rider
1,351 Posts
The mirrors are clamped not threaded.

·
Bronze member
2,667 Posts
I don’t know if they’ll fit, but Rizoma makes some quality mirrors, etc...but, they’ll also cost you a quality price.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts