Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

· Registered
479 Posts
Looks quite similar to the Graffeo, both with long primaries and proper merge collectors.

But the Toce muffler looks out of place, and the THOUSANDS of mufflers I have seen in 46+ years as a m/c tech, it rates as the ugliest.
Ray im wandering what all mods you have done to your challenger? I just ordered a 23 pursuit trading in my 19 roadmaster. I have a tab cat delete and a set of rinehart slip-ons

· Registered
187 Posts
I have the Sawicki mid length that is just like the Lloyds. I’m not paying $300 extra for his name and marking on the same exhaust.
But it isn't.

· Registered
387 Posts
TC Champ, I know what Lloydz marketing says but is it really different? If so, how? I’m guessing Sawicki doesn’t have separate assembly lines for Lloydz product with exception of the Lloydz Garage welded on the pipe.

Reactions: RACNRAY

· Registered
187 Posts
what’s the difference?
The design. If you're asking what the difference is side by side in performance, I don't know. But there are 2 separate pipes being made.

TC Champ, I know what Lloydz marketing says but is it really different? If so, how? I’m guessing Sawicki doesn’t have separate assembly lines for Lloydz product with exception of the Lloydz Garage welded on the pipe.
Yes, it's different. Just look at them. I can't speak on the production process Sawicki performs, but these are both Sawicki pipes, the top being Lloydz. More to it than a welded on logo.

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Automotive lighting Bicycle part

The rear/top primary having a reverse "C" shape to it with the bottom exhaust system being more of a sideways "V".

The front/lower primary hugs the engine cover more with a longer horizontal pipe pre-collector where the bottom exhaust system is again more "V" shape and not horizontal at all until the collector.

Not making this stuff up guys. Just a little visual research. You can call Sawicki or Lloydz garage in reference to the differences in performance and flow.

· Registered
387 Posts
TC Champ, Thank you for taking the time and clearing this up in my feeble mind! I absolutely see the differences side by side. I am sure there is a performance difference worth the extra $300 for a Challenger owner. The only bad part is I’ll have to buy another Sawicki exhaust……. My wife’s gonna kick my ass!

Reactions: TC CHAMP

· Registered
75 Posts
The design. If you're asking what the difference is side by side in performance, I don't know. But there are 2 separate pipes being made.

Yes, it's different. Just look at them. I can't speak on the production process Sawicki performs, but these are both Sawicki pipes, the top being Lloydz. More to it than a welded on logo.

View attachment 725152

The rear/top primary having a reverse "C" shape to it with the bottom exhaust system being more of a sideways "V".

The front/lower primary hugs the engine cover more with a longer horizontal pipe pre-collector where the bottom exhaust system is again more "V" shape and not horizontal at all until the collector.

Not making this stuff up guys. Just a little visual research. You can call Sawicki or Lloydz garage in reference to the differences in performance and flow.
thanks for the detailed response! now I’ll buy you a beer if you tell me when they are going to fulfill my full length pre-order…

· Registered
187 Posts
thanks for the detailed response! now I’ll buy you a beer if you tell me when they are going to fulfill my full length pre-order…
How accurate do I need to be? lol This year for sure!

21 - 29 of 29 Posts