Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Motorcycles and music have been my main interests for more than 30 years. Repairing and riding old bikes of all kinds for years and moving to newer bikes that need less attention as I got older. I also started an annual motorcycle show and swapmeet with my brother and our friend that's called Rice-O-Rama up here in Massachusetts. It's a pretty good one.
I also play drums and dabble in guitar. Usually in an acoustic group doing old country and folk and blues stuff.
How about you folks? What do you like to do when you're not riding or working?

·
Registered
36 Posts
During winter I painted my railroad modells. I prefer the american Shay, Climax, Heisler and other timber railroad engines.
With color and some scratch parts I gave them a used look

·
Bronze member
2,208 Posts
Motorcycles, surfing, snowboarding, photography, music listening and playing a little. I'm even thinking of getting a longboard skateboard cruiser at my age (58) to ride the board walks to keep up with our grand daughter.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Besides motorcycles .... music (I play bass guitar) , hunting/shooting, I have a saltwater aquarium and last year I took up scuba diving for my 50th birthday.
Just can’t seem to find a hobby that isn’t expensive....🤣

·
German Rider
1,666 Posts
Sport shooting about once a week and drone flying.

Cu,
Sven

·
Premium Member
291 Posts
Sailing, firearms, hunting, custom knives, fine watches, and some golf. This is why I am broke.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts

·
Founding member / Distinguished
4,503 Posts
Working out, woodworking, shooting and the house and vehicles are my main interest other than the bikes.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts