Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Link to previous thread

After 1 attempt at adjusting the belt on my 2015 chieftain to fix the chirping didn't work, the dealer was able to get Indian to stand behind it. They are replacing the belt, cush drive, pulley, and I think pulley bearing for free. I'm happy with this result and have only positive things to say about Vern eide motoplex in Sioux falls.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Link to previous thread

After 1 attempt at adjusting the belt on my 2015 chieftain to fix the chirping didn't work, the dealer was able to get Indian to stand behind it. They are replacing the belt, cush drive, pulley, and I think pulley bearing for free. I'm happy with this result and have only positive things to say about Vern eide motoplex in Sioux falls.
They did the same for my 2014 Indian Chieftain.

·
Registered
737 Posts
So your saying even after warranty is ran out they will fix this ??
I didn't see Scott mention warranty status
No I didn't mention warranty in my case either. They replaced all the same parts on the factory warranty that was for 5 years in the 2014 model year. It was transferrable to my surprise. One can always ask the dealer.

·
Bronze member
1,194 Posts
eftain to fix the chirping didn't work, the dealer was able to get Indian to stand behind it. They are repl
Link to previous thread

WHAT MILEAGE HAVE YOU GOT ?>

·
Silver member
4,978 Posts
Indian will fix most any bike with the chirping issue between 2014-2016 as they realize it is an issue. Not a safety recall type issue, but a nuisance issue that upsets people.

They are very proud of the Indian product line and want to insure people keep coming back and buying them in the future. This was a lesson learned from the Vic years.

·
Registered
320 Posts
That's great hear, Indian /Polaris standing behind their bikes.
Pride in the product. A Good dealer too!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts