Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Founding member / Distinguished
6,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just got a new shipment of these hand-cast Indian belt buckles. We resurrected (unknowingly, long story) this '70s design, casting it in zinc so it's lighter than the original. Doubles as a bottle opener. Note: the belt hooks up on the right of the buckle, the opposite from what you might be used to. If you are planning to use an existing belt, and it has any kind of writing on it, it will be upside down... We sell belts too. Made in California. If interested, send me a note and I will provide you a forum discount code.

Thanks!

image.jpg

·
Registered
367 Posts
We just got a new shipment of these hand-cast Indian belt buckles. We resurrected (unknowingly, long story) this '70s design, casting it in zinc so it's lighter than the original. Doubles as a bottle opener. Note: the belt hooks up on the right of the buckle, the opposite from what you might be used to. If you are planning to use an existing belt, and it has any kind of writing on it, it will be upside down... We sell belts too. Made in California. If interested, send me a note and I will provide you a forum discount code.

Thanks!

View attachment 25011
Apparently you have tired of shooting your husband's ass. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts