Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Bronze member
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Took a week away down the south coast on NSW and loved the break.I am sure I was not missed here on the forum lol. Here are some local photos of some of the areas . Of course our dog Conner had to come along to supervise lol.
View attachment 514984 View attachment 514986 View attachment 514988 View attachment 514990 View attachment 514992 View attachment 514996 View attachment 514998 View attachment 515000 View attachment 515004 View attachment 515006 View attachment 515008 View attachment 515008
IMG_3506.jpg IMG_3512.jpg IMG_3520.jpg IMG_3521.jpg IMG_0835.jpg IMG_0845.jpg IMG_0848.jpg IMG_0851.jpg

·
Bronze member
3,049 Posts
My dad had a black poodle like that... hated the SOB... if was friendly enough but you could never sneak in late at night without the little SOB waking everyone up... best watchdog he ever had..

·
Premium Member
1,216 Posts
If bridges could talk......;)

Glad you enjoyed your getaway and thanks for the pics :)

Reactions: Geoff-3

·
Registered
588 Posts
Geoff-3,

Looks like a beautiful country.

Glad you had a good trip.

Welcome back.

4T

·
Bronze member
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Looks like a great trip, beautiful pictures. Do you take your dog on the bike?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
No the dog only goes in the car that he thinks he owns lol His part French so wont have anything to do with an Indian bike lol Best thing is if we go to any place and his in the car and the weather is cool ,we can leave him there and he just goes to sleep.The south coast is such a nice place to be.we also went to a private zoo further south and you can get up close to most of the animals, if you wish to pay you also feed the Lions, Giraffe,Deers and Meerkat . Being a private zoo they do a fantastic job of breeding things like the Southern White Rino and have 2 rare White Lions.

Attachments

·
Registered
343 Posts
Thanks for the great photos, looks like a great place. We do the same thing with our dog. She goes with us everywhere, always looking for shade to park in. Of course, if it's too hot or unsafe, we never leave her in the car.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
awesome pic my friend. yes you were missed i also got on scoreboard. in late june i was away for a week . missed the forum for sure. seems like it gets to be a daily routine .

·
Bronze member
4,689 Posts
Nice trip Geoff. We might have crossed paths. I went off for two weeks with some of the Melbourne crew - bike roads up to Byron Bay and then down the coast to Victoria where I turned back to home.

·
Rider
875 Posts
I've always wanted to go to Australia. Looks like a beautiful country! My wife says there are too many things over there that can kill you! LOL!

·
Registered
298 Posts
Took a week away down the south coast on NSW and loved the break.I am sure I was not missed here on the forum lol. Here are some local photos of some of the areas . Of course our dog Conner had to come along to supervise lol.
View attachment 514984 View attachment 514986 View attachment 514988 View attachment 514990 View attachment 514992 View attachment 514996 View attachment 514998 View attachment 515000 View attachment 515004 View attachment 515006 View attachment 515008
Geoff I ride along that coastal bridge most weekends (the Seacliff bridge) and sometimes during the week, it a nice coastal ride, looks like you had look at the Kangaroo Valley, also a great riding area.

·
Bronze member
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Geoff I ride along that coastal bridge most weekends (the Seacliff bridge) and sometimes during the week, it a nice coastal ride, looks like you had look at the Kangaroo Valley, also a great riding area.
Agree 100% both great roads and nice places to ride. Dave thanks .

1 - 20 of 22 Posts