Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought my RM 2 and a half years ago, talked my buddy into an Indian last year, and now we have converted a third over.
And you thought this was about a beer flu.

·
Founding member
482 Posts
I bought a 2014 Vintage new in November 2013. Since then, three of my riding buddies have bought Indians. One rode a Harley, one rode a Yamaha, and the third hadn't ridden a bike in 20 years or so, and now owns a Scout and a Roadmaster. Oh yeah - I also bought a new Scout in 2016, and a new Challenger last March. They're not only contagious, they're also addictive.

·
Premium Member
342 Posts
Between us, my brother and I have purchased 5 new Indians in the last 4-5 years. Both ended up with a RM.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Looks like you need to work on that fourth riding buddy. Also, I too have converted a couple, one of my brothers, the other is still on his HD, but is looking to convert.

Reactions: high plains rider

·
Registered
406 Posts
I swore off American bikes after 25 yrs with several Hd's.My brother got a Roadmaster and I was impressed with the build quality and innovation I saw while installing some accessories for him.Then the FTR came out and I had to have it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts