Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday I submitted my first post to VOG. One of the members suggested that I pull up my pants. Unfortunately I not only took his advice but apparently I was overly zealous when I pulled them up & immediatlely started to sound like a soprano. Once the mens choir at Our Lady of Leather Lutheran Church heard me, they drafted me as one of their members & took me caroling to the Hillary Clinton Home for Unwed Mothers over in Berwick. Naturally the ladies were most appreciative of our performance & we ended up getting back home about 6:00am this morning. My wife was understandably upset & since my pants had been lowered a few times during the interim, my voice was back to normal. Now she is having a hard time believing my story about being a choir member doing charity work all night,

The moral of the story is to be very careful when blindly following instructions from the internet

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Lol, brother gotta love the smart ass, silver tonged, tuff guys on Internet forums.

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
20293 said:
Yesterday I submitted my first post to VOG. One of the members suggested that I pull up my pants. Unfortunately I not only took his advice but apparently I was overly zealous when I pulled them up & immediatlely started to sound like a soprano. Once the mens choir at Our Lady of Leather Lutheran Church heard me, they drafted me as one of their members & took me caroling to the Hillary Clinton Home for Unwed Mothers over in Berwick. Naturally the ladies were most appreciative of our performance & we ended up getting back home about 6:00am this morning. My wife was understandably upset & since my pants had been lowered a few times during the interim, my voice was back to normal. Now she is having a hard time believing my story about being a choir member doing charity work all night,

The moral of the story is to be very careful when blindly following instructions from the internet
Hey I think I know that post. I even requested a bailout by you on a later post on same thread. I think alot of this could be avoided if one would start on page one and read to end before reply. Impatience will get you here I tell you.

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My advice: shave your balls, take a close up pic, and make that your avatar pic!
Merry Xmas!

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok, so does this mean we can't take your advice about getting advice from the web because it came to us on the inter web?

Wait! but if I don't take this advice, is it because I did take your advice??!?

Man this is tricky! I prefer to get my advice from TV commercials and news reporters because they are smarter than us.

Kg

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
See if it wasn't for google and late night infomercials, we would all be uninformed.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, it's true don't take it all so seriously either. Why, I got one of the wife's bras 36D hollding up my Vision front fender in case it fails!!! At least there's a lot of choices for fabric and colors these days!!!! Ride safe and ahve fun. Shark

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
A bra for a front fender support? Man, I never heard of that one. I always thought bras were painted black and used as fake helmets when riding through Nebraska & Missouri. Now that I know they have other uses I may have to steal another one.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
20293 said:
A bra for a front fender support? Man, I never heard of that one. I always thought bras were painted black and used as fake helmets when riding through Nebraska & Missouri. Now that I know they have other uses I may have to steal another one.
I see two Harleys and an Indian, but no Vision listed under your avatar. Are you sure you don't own a Vision? You write like someone who rides a Vision. Do you ride a Vision or do you just write like someone who rides a Vision?

BTW- Welcome to the VOG.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
NOW, I know how to explain it when her bra lands on my head...Nebraska!! THANK YOU! Ride safe. Shark

1 - 12 of 12 Posts