Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if this has already been addressed.

I have been getting around 40-41 lately with my 2019 RM with Stage 1 since my mileage has been >4k. Up till then 36-38.

I'm getting quotes of around 3K for the BBK upgrade out the door, and just wondering if the MPG will go back down.

·
Registered
308 Posts
On my 16 RM I went from a stage 1 111 to a stock BBK with ported heads. Fuel economy went from about 40 up to about 45mpg. This is when using cruise going down the highway at about 70. Like waldo says, when you get on it it uses more. Also a lot more fun. lol

Stephen

·
Rider
749 Posts
On my 16 RM I went from a stage 1 111 to a stock BBK with ported heads. Fuel economy went from about 40 up to about 45mpg. This is when using cruise going down the highway at about 70. Like waldo says, when you get on it it uses more. Also a lot more fun. lol

Stephen

Stephen
Were the heads ported at the same time the BBK was installed? And who did each?

·
Registered
308 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts