Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Well, the Indian one looks cool.

Downside is $1000 comes out of your wallet.

The folks I have asked like them and think the wind management is pretty good.

I went with Memphis Shades Bullet for the price.

·
Registered
563 Posts
I put a Memphis Gauntlet on the Wife's Scout Bobber. Looks cool and she says it makes a difference as far as wind resistance. Just keep in mind, you may (or may not) have to purchase the blinker relocation kit AND the mounting hardware.

Everything is sold separately. I learned that the hard way. Got the gauntlet fairing opened up the box and that's all there was in the box... just the fairing. Kind of a shit way to do business IMHO.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
I put a Memphis Gauntlet on the Wife's Scout Bobber. Looks cool and she says it makes a difference as far as wind resistance. Just keep in mind, you may (or may not) have to purchase the blinker relocation kit AND the mounting hardware.

Everything is sold separately. I learned that the hard way. Got the gauntlet fairing opened up the box and that's all there was in the box... just the fairing. Kind of a shit way to do business IMHO.
Well....
Their web site is super clear about ordering the mounting brackets and automatically directs you to select them.
The turn signal relocator kit is AMAZING high quality - and costs $20.

I thought the quality and packaging and fit of the Memphis Shades stuff is second to none.

There were no hidden costs and the product is all it's advertised to be, and more.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts