Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
stock battery on my 17 Springfield needs to be replaced don’t wanna go with another battery from Indian rip-off any body have any good recommendations on a better battery

·
Bronze member
5,097 Posts
There's another battery thread on here from the past week or two where somebody says the Indian battery is that Yuasa battery, but with added dollars for the name change.

·
Super Moderator
4,925 Posts
stock battery on my 17 Springfield needs to be replaced don’t wanna go with another battery from Indian rip-off any body have any good recommendations on a better battery
I assume the OE was a Yuasa? I looked and there are a lot of Chinese batteries out there, however I found a Duracell that was made in the US. I went back with the Yuasa (made in the US) because I got over 5 years service out of my OE battery.

·
Registered
49 Posts
i just replaced my stock 2015 with the same, had good luck with it. 5 years and was still starting,going on long trip,so i figured why risk it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts