Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our Stage 1 kits for the Indian Scout include the Bassani exhaust of your choice and our EJK fuel solution. These kits have been tested on our Axis Dyno to provide an optimal EJK tune up for your exhaust.

Bassani Exhaust Stage 1 Kit

-CHROME 2 into 1 Full Exhaust w/ Short or Long Megaphone: $920
-BLACK 2 into 1 Full Exhaust w/ Short or Long Megaphone: $974
-CHROME or BLACK Slash cuts and Chrome Fishtail Slip-on Exhausts: $650

**Includes free shipping within the continental USA**
Hawaii, Alaska, and International orders are responsible for shipping costs.
These int'l shipping quotes do not include any additional fees you may experience at customs.

Check out the EJK Gen 3 fuel solution for the Scout here: EJK Gen 3 P/N 9120446
Find more information about Bassani and their line of exhausts here: Bassani Exhausts for Indian

If you would like to place an order for an Bassani Stage 1 kit, call us @ 1.406.388.2377
Have questions??? Feel free to send an email to [email protected]

**Dyno Graph- Stock vs Bassani Full System & EJK**

·
Registered
254 Posts
Hi was just wondering do forum members get any discount?I know when i have ordered EJK for my harley got a discount being a member of a certain harley forum

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jammer7316,

Forum members do receive a discount on fuel controller purchases.
Forum discounts do not apply to the Stage 1 kits as these package deals are already heavily discounted.

Shoot us an email to receive your forum discount.
Give us a call if you are wanting to get a stage 1 kit or have any questions.
[email protected] or call us @ 1.406.388.2377

-TuningHQ

·
Registered
305 Posts
Our Stage 1 kits for the Indian Scout include the Bassani exhaust of your choice and our EJK fuel solution. These kits have been tested on our Axis Dyno to provide an optimal EJK tune up for your exhaust.

Bassani Exhaust Stage 1 Kit

-CHROME 2 into 1 Full Exhaust w/ Short or Long Megaphone: $920
-BLACK 2 into 1 Full Exhaust w/ Short or Long Megaphone: $974
-CHROME or BLACK Slash cuts and Chrome Fishtail Slip-on Exhausts: $650

**Includes free shipping within the continental USA**
Hawaii, Alaska, and International orders are responsible for shipping costs.
These int'l shipping quotes do not include any additional fees you may experience at customs.

Check out the EJK Gen 3 fuel solution for the Scout here: EJK Gen 3 P/N 9120446
Find more information about Bassani and their line of exhausts here: Bassani Exhausts for Indian

If you would like to place an order for an Bassani Stage 1 kit, call us @ 1.406.388.2377
Have questions??? Feel free to send an email to [email protected]

DYNO GRAPHS AND OPTIMAL EJK SETTINGS COMING SOON!!!!
How close are you on optimal settings for the Bassani 2 into 1?
Xchoppers posted some numbers a while back stating they came from you.
Are those accurate?

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Freddyknuckles,

I apologize for the delay in getting you optimal settings.

The EJK settings we found for the Bassani 2 into 1 Full exhaust, with stock intake are as follows:
Green-3
Yellow-5
Red-5.5
Green/Blue-1
Yellow/Blue-6
Red/Blue-4

Let me know how these work for you on your bike.
If you have any questions or running issues, don't hesitate to give us a call.
We will be happy to help you get your bike dialed in.

-TuningHQ

·
Registered
760 Posts
The EJK settings we found for the Bassani 2 into 1 Full exhaust, with stock intake are as follows:
Green-3
Yellow-5
Red-5.5
Green/Blue-1
Yellow/Blue-6
Red/Blue-4
-TuningHQ
I updated our website with this new information. Looks like the new high flowing Bassani 2 into 1 pipes require more fuel. I guess that's why the combination makes so much horsepower. Damn, the Scout is a hot rod! :cool:

·
Registered
127 Posts
Appreciate the results for the EJK with Bassani 2 into 1 pipes. Would really appreciate the numbers for the Bassani 2 into 1 pipes with a free flow air filter installed. Believe that the combo will be used by many users.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Appreciate the results for the EJK with Bassani 2 into 1 pipes. Would really appreciate the numbers for the Bassani 2 into 1 pipes with a free flow air filter installed. Believe that the combo will be used by many users.
Dobeck has told me that they have those numbers as well. In fact they tested with a high flow intake before they tested with the stock intake so they have the numbers. Hopefully they will publish them soon.
Try sending an e-mail.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Better late than never! AXIS Dyno graphs for the Bassani full system have been posted on original thread post.

I will have more graphs next week - Bassani Full System with Stock Intake, Warbonnet Intake & Arlen Ness Torque Box Intake

**All Intakes available for the Scout can be added to any one of our Stage 1 packages**

Give us a call if you would like to order a Stage 1 performance package from Dobeck Performance.
We will meet or beat any price we can!

Have a great weekend!
Talk to you on Monday

-TuningHQ

·
Registered
109 Posts
@TuningHQ
I have the bassani slash cuts waiting to be installed.
Id also like to add the K&N drop in filter.
If I purchase the EJK could you bundle this with the K&N?
Do you guys have settings already programmed for the bassani slip ons and K&N filter?

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Kawascouty,

We do offer packages with the EJK and intakes for the Scout.
We tested the drop-in filter and did not see much improvement in air flow so we have decided to not offer this intake in our packages.

The Arlen Ness Torque Box, Trask Intake, and Warbonnet Intake are all filters we offer for the Scout in packages. We are also looking into carrying some other intakes that are now available for the Scout. We will have more info about available intakes soon.

If you are interested in one of these intakes, I can put a package together for you. Otherwise, you would qualify for the forum member discount we have available.

Let me know if you have any questions.

-TuningHQ

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
@DMG

Your promo code is waiting in your inbox!

Thank you for choosing a Dobeck Performance fuel controller.

Let us know if you have any questions.

-TuningHQ

1 - 20 of 23 Posts