Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!

Recently purchased a 2014 Chieftain and would like to put on some aftermarket slip-ons.

I had a 2016 Scout with the Bassani slip-ons and I was very pleased. More volume at low RPM, but quiets down at cruising speeds.

Any experience with the Bassani's on a Chieftain?

Recommendations for other brands is welcomed.

Thanks.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I have no experience with those but you can’t go wrong with Rush Warhorse or Tab.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Rider
1,110 Posts
Rinehart 4" slip on for Indian Touring, great sound

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
45 Posts
I’ve got the TAB slip ons for exactly the reasons you mentioned. Some volume when you want it, but pretty mellow while cruising-I went with the mid volume baffle rather than the Zombies.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hello all!

Recently purchased a 2014 Chieftain and would like to put on some aftermarket slip-ons.

I had a 2016 Scout with the Bassani slip-ons and I was very pleased. More volume at low RPM, but quiets down at cruising speeds.

Any experience with the Bassani's on a Chieftain?

Recommendations for other brands is welcomed.

Thanks.
I have the 4 inch Bassani pipes on my 2018 Chieftain Limited along with a catless header, they sound great, bark when you jump on it but mellow when cruzing

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
I’ve got the TAB slip ons for exactly the reasons you mentioned. Some volume when you want it, but pretty mellow while cruising-I went with the mid volume baffle rather than the Zombies.
I got an 18 Chieftain and want to put some slip ons on, but do you have to get the flash or change cams?

·
Registered
39 Posts
I have the Bassani, but the chrome is flaking in a couple spots. They sound good, but could be a touch louder.
ive been thinking as out the rinehart full system.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts