Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Obviously you’ve got the hook up over at bassani! Do share! Haha
No hookup. Ordered it last month. Was back ordered till the 15 of last month. They finally came in yesterday. Just order through Drag Specialties

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
462 Posts
That sounds great! I've been holding off on exhaust waiting to hear this. Can you take a full walk around video? What holds the left saddle bag?

·
Registered
565 Posts
That's why I'm more partial to the 2-1 mid pipe withers the fake extension to the left side pipe. Just worried about loading up that saddlebag and ha ing nothing to rest it on.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That sounds great! I've been holding off on exhaust waiting to hear this. Can you take a full walk around video? What holds the left saddle bag?
IMG_2087.jpg

I’ll take a walk around when i get off work. It sits on what looks like half a pipe. And there is also a bracket that goes from on of the bolts in the rear fender to the bracket the bag sits on. I’ll take a pic later also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
That's why I'm more partial to the 2-1 mid pipe withers the fake extension to the left side pipe. Just worried about loading up that saddlebag and ha ing nothing to rest it on.
It sits on what looks like half a pipe. And there is also a bracket that goes from on of the bolts in the rear fender to the bracket the bag sits on. I’ll take a pic later also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk View attachment 592785

·
Registered
229 Posts
I asked these guys about selling me a left side bracket for the hard bag, but they wouldn't sell me one because I didn't have their exhaust already. The following is a quote from their website: "Every once in a while someone calls up and just wants to buy the supprt bar. We do not sell these. They are just part of the system and take a long time to make. Sold with the exhaust it sort of makes sense. Without the exhaust at shop rates and tying up several people plus the outside finishing it makes no sense whatsoever. We are not in the bracket business."

I suppose they're not in the business of taking people's money? I get it that it costs them and they don't mass produce, but why not produce some extra ones...for those "Every once in a while someone calls up" moments. It's a shame because their's is the best looking one...IMHO.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts