Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hello folks, installed the Indian beach bars Thurs., what an improvement over the stock hand grip holders! With the floorboards it is really transformed, seems to handle better. Stay safe y'all! Paul

Registered
How about a picture or 2?馃槑

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
As soon as I find my cord that goes from my camera to computer, I will be more than happy to, if I can figure out how to transfer from camera to computer! Paul

Registered
How does the reach to those compare to the stock Scout handlebars?

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Colin, I am 5' 9'', had the reduced reach bars installed when I purchased the bike. With the "Beach Bars" you are more straight-armed and they seem to be wider, plus in my opinion, they look a whole heck of lot better. With the stock bars, I seemed to be leaning too far back and felt like I was hanging on for dear life. Would recommend them. Hope this helps, Paul

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
Klock Werks also has some fine looking bars for the Scout, a few $$$ more. Think I would have gone with those, but were out of stock.

Bronze member
Installing just about any bars vs the stock 鈥渢iller鈥 bars will be an improvement IMO. I put the 1920 bars. Big,big improvement. IMO.

Registered
Discussion Starter #8
You are 100% correct. No idea why such crappy bars come from the factory. 1920 bars so much better. Paul

1 - 8 of 8 Posts