Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for options for bar end mirrors for my new FTR1200S. Any suggestions?
Waiting for Corbin plate re-locator.

·
Registered
10 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Purchased a $15.00 set of knock off lane splitter type bar ends on ebay. Been on the bike almost 6 weeks without issue. They come with the mounting hardware, screws might be a little subpar but they have preformed
Wonderfully. only took 4 days after ordering to get form cali to NYC. And I can buy a crap load of replacements for the price of one CRG There are photos of them in the What did you do to your FTR today thread!

Reactions: tahoe_dave2002

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Purchased a $15.00 set of knock off lane splitter type bar ends on ebay. Been on the bike almost 6 weeks without issue. They come with the mounting hardware, screws might be a little subpar but they have preformed
Wonderfully. only took 4 days after ordering to get form cali to NYC. And I can buy a crap load of replacements for the price of one CRG There are photos of them in the What did you do to your FTR today thread!
Got the same ones. Am very satisfied with them.

·
Rider
805 Posts
New owner 3 weeks ago. I went for a set of Moto Gadget glassless bar end mirrors and their bar end indicators.

IMG_0007.jpg

·
Registered
212 Posts
New owner 3 weeks ago. I went for a set of Moto Gadget glassless bar end mirrors and their bar end indicators.

View attachment 528326
Which model is that mirror? Did you have to drill a hole in the handlebar for the m.Blaze wires?, or is there already one? I'm picking up my FTR 1200 S tomorrow, I'm looking forward to installing these! =)

·
Rider
805 Posts
I waited a further 5 months beyond initial delivery forecast for my FTR. Whilst I enjoy fettling with my machines being an engineer my forthcoming trip to Germany and the fact I only got the bike a couple of weeks ago I did not have enough time to mess with it. Also the extra 5 month wait meant I had the funding to get done what I wanted by the dealership when it arrived before I took delivery. The dealership was Moore Speed Racing. Drop them an e-mail and I am sure they will give you any advice you may need. They did the following:
Motogadget m-Blade glassless bar end mirrors.
Motogadget m-Blaze bar end indicators.
Decat and Akrapovic low level fit.
Rack.
Billet plate eliminator and Rizoma Corsa rear LED indicators.
I also fitted a Scottoiler V-System that I had laying around for automatic chain lubrication/cleaning on longer haul trips.

·
Registered
36 Posts
That bar end setup looks great!!! :):) Well done, quick question, if you have the answer. Are the mirrors mounted into the end of bar, or on the bar itself? Do the turn signals have enough length to allow mirror mounting with enough extension into the bars for a stable mount? I know you did not do yourself, but I figured to ask you before contacting your shop. Thanks much for your help and enjoy your trip.

·
Rider
805 Posts
Hi MKArch34 best to ask the shop. The whole setup is rock solid. Will have a close look myself later and try to get further details. Time is short as journey begins tomorrow.

·
Registered
14 Posts
my dumbass didnt realize that the crg arrows were sold individually so when i spend $140 and only got enough hardware for one end i sent them back and ordered these Amazon.com: KiWAV Magazi Classic Black Bar End Mirrors Pair Aluminum Motorcycle Chopper Bobber Scooter: Automotive i had them on my scrambler and now i have them on this. i used the stock expansion plugs as opposed to the flange sleeve and nut that comes in the box and they work great and still clear levers
Are these mirrors foldable?

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have a set like Axemurderer. Cost about the same. Got them off Amazon. I've found as long as you get ones with real glass mirrors you are usually ok. Don't have a great pic. But you get the idea. I really like this style for looks and placement. And folding back as needed

·
Rider
805 Posts
^^Move! (y)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts