Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to replace the bar end mirrors for my stock Scout Bobber.
but, I want to mount them underneath without any risk of hitting the tank on full lock.
Anyone had any success with this - Any suggestions of makes/models would be greatly appreciated.

·
Rider
March 2022 ROTM Winner
2,716 Posts
Motogadget 'm.View' glassless available from Moore Speed Racing combine well with the Motogadget 'mo.Blaze' bar end indicators.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
I want to replace the bar end mirrors for my stock Scout Bobber.
but, I want to mount them underneath without any risk of hitting the tank on full lock.
Anyone had any success with this - Any suggestions of makes/models would be greatly appreciated.
They don't hit... dealers mount them on standard bars with no problem... what's the issue here? Edit: Wait wait, I'm confused. You already have bar end mirrors, and you wanna remove them, and do what exactly? Indians bar end set should not be hitting the tank at lock, if they are, re adjust them...

·
Rider
March 2022 ROTM Winner
2,716 Posts
I like those. But if I mount them underneath - won’t they still risk hitting the tank?
They are adjustable when mounting them so that is a resounding "Not if they're fitted and adjusted correctly." MSR fit them on most of their customs.

·
Senior member/ bronze
1,717 Posts
I just put one of these on my scout with dean speed drag bars. I did not realize they only come as one and I needed to order a second so I will be ordering it soon.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts