Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a 2015 Vintage with the new Desert Tan. I have been looking for a leather bag that fits with the Solo rider luggage rack other than the messenger bag offered by Indian. Looking for something more usable for weekend trips than is quick to attach and detach. Has anyone found something they like? Thanks. Ride safe everyone.

·
Founding member
1,505 Posts
I bought the Large bag that Leather Pros offers. Fits and looks great on the solo rack. Also doesn't collapse like the cheapos if they're not stuffed full. Whole lid swings open, utilizing every inch. I bought the cheaper one and added an Indian logo and some blue fringe in the back

·
Super Moderator
5,862 Posts
I bought the Large bag that Leather Pros offers. Fits and looks great on the solo rack. Also doesn't collapse like the cheapos if they're not stuffed full. Whole lid swings open, utilizing every inch. I bought the cheaper one and added an Indian logo and some blue fringe in the back
Do they come in Desert Tan?

·
Registered
106 Posts
I have been using the Grand Tour bag by kuryakyn on our Vintage. I Previously used it on on my street glide and it is a great bag for touring but it doesn't match the leather since it is black. It is water resistant, has a lot of pockets, can hold a helmet if you leave enough room. They are under $100 and fit on the solo rack very nice.

·
Premium Member
2,998 Posts
Give a look at used "Hartmann" luggage on evilbay. Once upon a time was made in Tennessee. Also from the luggage catagory search "belted leather". I did both and had several prospects pop up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts