Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Installing the ILL-IND-FR on my 2014 Indian Chieftain. Seems simple enough, except for the KEY ON (+) Power & Ground... What component does this get plugged into? Unless I'm missing an open connection somewhere I the harness. Thanks for your help!!

·
German Rider
1,666 Posts
Normally there is the same plug (male/female) behind the headlight and right fork tube in driving direction. It could be wrapped in black tape to, but the plug should be there. The changed the plug from oval to square in 2019, but as you stated yours is a 2014, it should be all connections plug and play.

Cu,
Sven

Reactions: Kreston and RACNRAY

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Found it. Right hand side of the bike, tapped to the wiring harness, marked and 10 minutes later it looks great!!

·
German Rider
1,666 Posts

·
Bronze member
1,772 Posts
Installed in 30 minutes, also. Looking at the LEDs in running light mode, do they flicker as early LEDs did? Mine does, but I can't see them when I'm riding.

·
German Rider
1,666 Posts
All LED do that. Even headlights. Some faster, some slower. As stated, a lot of cameras show this, while taking videos with 30fps. If possible, try 60fps and mostly it is gone.

Cu,
Sven

·
German Rider
1,666 Posts
As long as you have Stock LED turn signals, it should fit/work. The Modul is a tad bigger than the size of matches(Streicholzschachtel).

Wir können das aber auch "zuhause" besprechen......

Cu,
Sven

1 - 10 of 10 Posts