Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For my brothers and sisters on here, who followed my bump in the road of layoff and deposit returned. You'll be happy to know that my new job is awesome. I hired on with a new company as a journeyman industrial electrician, get to job in Louisiana, boss man saw my resume and made me his 2nd in command. Never even took my tools out of my truck.
KARMA baby! Do good things and good things happen.
Now where is my Scout?

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
For my brothers and sisters on here, who followed my bump in the road of layoff and deposit returned. You'll be happy to know that my new job is awesome. I hired on with a new company as a journeyman industrial electrician, get to job in Louisiana, boss man saw my resume and made me his 2nd in command. Never even took my tools out of my truck.
KARMA baby! Do good things and good things happen.
Now where is my Scout?
BTW I've already been told as soon as this job is finished I will have my own job.
Sometimes things happen for a reason.

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts
Awesome, congrats :D

Reactions: qbrees

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
Very happy for you qbrees. Yes things do happen for a reason. Glad to see. Health, happiness and an Indian with your name on it! What more can one ask for. Lol
Rides safe

·
Registered
656 Posts
We are all so glad that your dream is still alive. Good energy to your path in life my Scout Friend!!

·
Registered
218 Posts
That's awesome qbrees! Sometimes things happen for a reason. Glad it's working out.
Congratulations on your soon-to-be-new Scout!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts