Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had any luck finding a back off flasher for the 2020 models. Its the last mod I want to do, but no luck so far finding one.

2020 Springfield Dark Horse

·
Premium Member
2016 Indian Roadmaster 120 Stroker
537 Posts

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
Really, did you read the information:
LED High-Powered Light Bar with modulating brake light, progressive, amber turn signals and new Smart Braketechnology.
We’ve taken our popular light bar and made it even better! The new AdMore Light Bar with Smart Brake technology incorporates a sophisticated accelerometer sensor to detect rapid deceleration (from throttle release or downshifting) and will activate the Light Bar brake light automatically.
Enhance your safety and reduce the risk of a rear-end collision by having your AdMore Light Bar illuminate even before you apply your brakes!
The AdMore Light Bar comes pre-configured with the most popular options and settings and is ready to go out of the box. Customizing many of the functions and settings can be easily accomplished by connecting the Light Bar to any computer* using the included Micro-USB cable. The AdMore Configurator Software Suite (available for download at www.admorelighting.com) allows you to custom configure your AdMore Light Bar to have the features and settings that you want!

i have one on my RM and it works great!

heres a video of one on a RM on YouTube: Admore SMT on RM

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Really, did you read the information:
LED High-Powered Light Bar with modulating brake light, progressive, amber turn signals and new Smart Braketechnology.
We’ve taken our popular light bar and made it even better! The new AdMore Light Bar with Smart Brake technology incorporates a sophisticated accelerometer sensor to detect rapid deceleration (from throttle release or downshifting) and will activate the Light Bar brake light automatically.
Enhance your safety and reduce the risk of a rear-end collision by having your AdMore Light Bar illuminate even before you apply your brakes!
The AdMore Light Bar comes pre-configured with the most popular options and settings and is ready to go out of the box. Customizing many of the functions and settings can be easily accomplished by connecting the Light Bar to any computer* using the included Micro-USB cable. The AdMore Configurator Software Suite (available for download at www.admorelighting.com) allows you to custom configure your AdMore Light Bar to have the features and settings that you want!

i have one on my RM and it works great!

heres a video of one on a RM on YouTube: Admore SMT on RM
I don't want a light bar I just want the harness that makes the brake light flash.

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
Sorry, you didn’t Indicate that specific in your first post, just trying to be helpful! Good luck!

·
Premium Member
537 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,905 Posts
I would as Custom Dynamics why. They were very responsive to my email inquiries over the Easter weekend..

·
Bronze member
1,993 Posts
They don't support the run brake turn function of the 2 light system. I have been badgering them for almost a year and they say they are "looking into it." Meanwhile, they have no problem making one for the Street Glide. How hard can it be?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts