Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Bronze member
1,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GREAT to see our local Indian dealership back up and running as of yesterday. They're part of a larger multi-brand ownership group, Nash Motorsports, that took over after the previous group made some less-than-wise financial decisions, I guess. They were closed right around six months, I think. The Indian shop (with others in an adjacent building) is back now with the same GM. Still hiring, too, for other positions. I really missed having them around and will be doing all I can to support them. Good news for local tribe members, for sure!

·
Administrator
15,419 Posts
@Mack started a thread on this last month. Great news!

·
Bronze member
1,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
@Mack started a thread on this last month. Great news!
Yeah, but they weren't open yet! Nice to see the doors actually open.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Yes it's true. Auburn is back and Spike is still in charge. I spoke in txt briefly with him today and he said he was in the process of ordering his inventory. I'm at Bike Week in Daytona where I talked to Karl who is involved with Indian Sales West Coast. While he couldn't tell me all the details, he said the dealership should be re-opening under new ownership very soon. He had only the best to say about Spike and I have to concur. I bought my Chieftain there in 2015 and the shop is wonderful to work with. This is great news!

Reactions: HINK
1 - 8 of 8 Posts