Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a 2019 springfield dark horse in smoke white. Love the apes look but Indian only makes 16" apes and im short. Ideas for baby apes aftermarket? Thanks

·
Rider
409 Posts
Wait till the 2020 catalog comes out. The JD Springfield comes with 10” apes on it, so my guess is that they’ll be a 2020 accessory.

I’m not the tallest either but I’ve go the 16”s on my SDH and all I did was tilt them back further and It lowered them to a much more comfortable position.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wait till the 2020 catalog comes out. The JD Springfield comes with 10” apes on it, so my guess is that they’ll be a 2020 accessory.

I’m not the tallest either but I’ve go the 16”s on my SDH and all I did was tilt them back further and It lowered them to a much more comfortable position.
Thank you - I was on the phone with the local dealership and they were less than helpful

·
Bronze member
2,754 Posts
Thank you - I was on the phone with the local dealership and they were less than helpful
How do these guys survive when they don't try and help ,I would be chasing every dollar I could get and give the best customer service ever too keep my customers and hopefully they spread the word on how good you were towards looking after their needs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts