Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

781 - 789 of 789 Posts

·
Silver member
3,426 Posts
BUT she would look way more hot without the tattoos. Why I don't have any tattoos ? Same reason why you don't put a bumper sticker on a Ferrari.

Cu,
Sven
Soooo are you referring yourself to a Ferrari or did you mean to type Fiero? Hahaha.... 🤣

·
German Rider
810 Posts
Soooo are you referring yourself to a Ferrari or did you mean to type Fiero? Hahaha.... 🤣
Sure ! 😁 🤔😉 Nah, didn't you recognize the irony in that saying ?

You know, born in germany by God, but redneck by choice. So..... Hold my beer and watch this. :cool::ROFLMAO:

Cu,
Sven

·
Silver member
3,130 Posts
That also goes for non-tatooed women in regards to aging. For most anyhow.
This conversation is kind'a one sided, fellers. Question, coming from a man at the tender age of 69 years, barring a few famous Hollyweed types, do we men look all that great when we get old? Not me :cautious: but my x-wives don't givashit LOL

·
Bronze member
2,511 Posts
This conversation is kind'a one sided, fellers. Question, coming from a man at the tender age of 69 years, barring a few famous Hollyweed types, do we men look all that great when we get old? Not me :cautious: but my x-wives don't givashit LOL
you know Willy we are kinda like old dogs on the porch that get up once in awhile to chase a car... we wouldn't know what the hell to do with it once we catch it anymore...

781 - 789 of 789 Posts