Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1421 - 1440 of 1473 Posts

·
Administrator
17,882 Posts
^^^^
OK Hink team leader, that is a good photo op.
However, body language suggests Julie is nearby.

PS
You get points for maintaining eye control.
I suspect Julie is the one behind the camera? :sneaky:
Unfortunately Julie could not ride this year cuz we had nobody to watch our disabled son ~~ so I got a hall pass to ride up w my brother. Julie was very bummed…. Anywho, the lovely lady is Susan from King Baby Jewelry, and she just sold me a sweet pair of Indian earrings for Julie. And it was my brother who took the photo.

·
Bronze member
1,351 Posts
Just out of curiosity, I checked the website of King Baby Jewelry and there’s a lot of Indian motorcycle related choices

·
Registered
2015 RM w/CSC trike kit
160 Posts
Unfortunately Julie could not ride this year cuz we had nobody to watch our disabled son ~~ so I got a hall pass to ride up w my brother. Julie was very bummed…. Anywho, the lovely lady is Susan from King Baby Jewelry, and she just sold me a sweet pair of Indian earrings for Julie. And it was my brother who took the photo.
God bless you both, you and Julie. That’s a tough row to hoe. It sounds like you and Julie love riding (and your son) but y’all still put your son in first position.
My neighbor has a disabled daughter and I can’t say they do the same.
“I am blind to age, height, weight, skin color. All my eyes see is personality and character.” And you guys got both.

·
Registered
643 Posts
The Scout flat tracker bikes are pretty cool as the the babes who ride them.
I like how they use the Scout 60. Is there a cubic capacity limit for the flat track racing?? Also, does anyone know the bracket setup, that the top mount of the rear shock bolts onto.?

·
Bronze member
3,534 Posts
the engine is approved for AFT production class... but it has to be detuned or if you like unbig bored down to 750cc

Reactions: muz

·
Registered
276 Posts
1421 - 1440 of 1473 Posts