Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 1399 Posts

·
Silver member
5,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lets go, we have always respected the PG-13 rules. Let the revolution start now. Babes # 2....
9c3c58b4ceb6be848cdda2ddb6ef6aae.jpg
70s Indian - Copy.jpg
LadiesOnBikes15.jpg
Old Time Scout Girl.jpg
Leather Girl.jpg
th4DA58PTN.jpg
70s Indian.jpg
Orange Indian.jpg
Red Indian.jpg
the-2018-rock-rumble-rebellion-chieftain-dark-horse_16.jpg

·
Rider
1,198 Posts
When I was a teen my father told me that men are voyeurs and women are exhibitionists. My father was a pretty straight laced guy. He did not imply anything inappropriate, he was pointing out a difference in the nature of the sexes. NOT genders. Words have gender, people have sex.

It irks me the way the King's English has been hijacked by a generation of semi literates.

·
Founding member / platinum
10,006 Posts
When I was a teen my father told me that men are voyeurs and women are exhibitionists. My father was a pretty straight laced guy. He did not imply anything inappropriate, he was pointing out a difference in the nature of the sexes. NOT genders. Words have gender, people have sex.

It irks me the way the King's English has been hijacked by a generation of semi literates.
My opinion indoctrinated illiterates!

·
Silver member
3,481 Posts
PG-13????

How many of us here are 13 years old.o_O

For that matter what 13 year old boy or girl should be looking at adult women sitting on bikes wearing very little clothing?:rolleyes:

The other thread got shut down for no reason other than overreaction.

1 - 20 of 1399 Posts