3. J Mees Indian

Top 10:
6 Indian
3 Yamaha
1 HD

·
Founding member / Distinguished
3,902 Posts
Did something happen to Bryan Smith ? I noticed he wasn't at the track this weekend.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Bronze member
2,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
From his face puke page: I'm skipping the TT to focus on ovals we struggled so hard at the last race we need to re-group... thanks to all the sponsers and fans..
Looks like the move to Kawasaki is a work in progress... probably out of contention for the championship now unless he pulls a Mees from 2018.... which I doubt

·
Founding member / Distinguished
3,902 Posts
From his face puke page: I'm skipping the TT to focus on ovals we struggled so hard at the last race we need to re-group... thanks to all the sponsers and fans..
Looks like the move to Kawasaki is a work in progress... probably out of contention for the championship now unless he pulls a Mees from 2018.... which I doubt
Thanks. The way he talked he was going to be kicking ass and taking names lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Bronze member
1,317 Posts
Didn't watch it this time (I'll wait for NBCSN) but here is the results:
1. JD Beach Yamaha
2. B Bauman Indian
3. J Mees Indian

Top 10:
6 Indian
3 Yamaha
1 HD
The singles main was a much better race than the twins. In the Twins, Bauman, Beach and Mees ran away with the show. At first, Bauman had a 3 second lead and it looked like he was going to run away with it. At about lap 15 or so, Beach started picking up about a half second on each lap and Bauman had nothing for him. Won the race by about 2.3 seconds and about 21 seconds over Mees. Also, Mees got some luck at the first start. He had a terrible start and was back to 8th or 9th, and then a red flag saved him and they had a complete re-start.

Sammy Halbert took 9th place, but was pretty lucky to do so. He didn't even qualify for the main and used his one provisional to get in. Started from 17th on the last row and the red-flag wreck that benefitted Mees, also gave him a boost. 4 Bikes had a DNS and he was able to make up another 4 spots. If the wreck hadn't happened, it's doubtful he'd finish that high.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Beach sure wanted it bad. He earned it. Never saw a guy happier for a win. Even though he was on a Yammy I was glad for him.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts