Votes: 67 30.9%
  • 60 and older

Votes: 43 19.8%
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Founding member
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Based on my observations, it seems that the average Scout owner is higher than I originally thought it would be. Some writers have labeled this bike as a "beginners" bike, however, I believe it has a much broader appeal. Let the voting begin!

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
The average age of our Chief line of Indian buyers is 57 years old. I'm guessing our Scout buyers average mid/upper 40's. Me? Line 4 :(

·
Founding member / platinum
10,006 Posts
Based on my observations, it seems that the average Scout owner is higher than I originally thought it would be. Some writers have labeled this bike as a "beginners" bike, however, I believe it has a much broader appeal. Let the voting begin!

I don't know about average, but the average of 73 is about..... just a minute, I'm getting my 'Big Chief' tablet and number 2 pencil out and figuring it out... lets seeee..... Ugh! can I get back to you on this?

I'll sit on a sharp rock while I cypher this out to speed things up a little!

T

·
0 Posts
Hey RB, hope you don't use common core to figure it out.That could take a while...lol

·
Banned
1,841 Posts
I don't know about average, but the average of 73 is about..... just a minute, I'm getting my 'Big Chief' tablet and number 2 pencil out and figuring it out... lets seeee..... Ugh! can I get back to you on this?

I'll sit on a sharp rock while I cypher this out to speed things up a little!
Get Jethro Bodine to figure it out. He's good a cypherin'.

·
Founding member / Distinguished
2019 Roadmaster matte black and gray
3,060 Posts
Woohoo line 2!
It would be interesting to see the average of all scout buyers though. Our community here is just a small sample...

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts
Turn 56 on the 26th of this month [woot][woot][woot][woot]

T

·
0 Posts
mines the 22nd this month ...remember as a kid always getting the day off from school for George Washington's birthday on the 22nd....politicians ruined it and changed the date and name to Presidents day....

·
Registered
672 Posts
"The average scout owner is higher than I originally thought. "Well it is Friday and ahhh where was I going with that? You thirsty?

·
Registered
205 Posts
58 on Jan.11th! Got an invite earlier this evening to join some HD guys tomorrow! Going to ride from Jackson,Ms. to Natchez,Ms. have lunch and ride back. 100 miles each way. It will be my longest ride so far, and put me a little over 500 miles. Time to put it in the shop next week!

·
Registered
362 Posts
58 on Jan.11th! Got an invite earlier this evening to join some HD guys tomorrow! Going to ride from Jackson,Ms. to Natchez,Ms. have lunch and ride back. 100 miles each way. It will be my longest ride so far, and put me a little over 500 miles. Time to put it in the shop next week!
Let us know how the ride was, and if you were comfortable.

·
Registered
694 Posts
turned 57 on jan 29. the scout was gonna be my christmas present, christmas came and went so then it was gonna be my birthday present, birthday came and went so now maybe...........happy valentines day to me!

·
Registered
39 Posts
37 when I put down payment. I will most likely be 38 when it arivives. Honestly I feel we are the next generation of Indian owners. I hope to meet Scout owners of all ages so we can start a family that will last for years and years. And pass along the story's of more experienced Scout owners. I plan to be an Indian motorcycle owner for the rest of my riding years.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts