Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
13 October 2021: Autumn is my favorite time of year to ride with all the color leaves and the smell of Fall in the air, I took this picture of my Indian Chief Vintage at Winterbrook Farms just east of Thurmont, Md. on one of my Fall rides a couple weeks ago. :cool:馃惡
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Plant

Registered
It is a great time to ride. Our fall is just about over since the snow is now flying.

Planning to squeeze in a ride down south and travel rt. 66 ....Hopefully next week. Planning on riding the Harley for that trip.

Nice Vintage.....I have the same color!

Registered
2021 indian Scout Bobber Twenty
13 October 2021: Autumn is my favorite time of year to ride with all the color leaves and the smell of Fall in the air, I took this picture of my Indian Chief Vintage at Winterbrook Farms just east of Thurmont, Md. on one of my Fall rides a couple weeks ago. :cool:馃惡 View attachment 653186
I lived in Northern Virginia for over twenty years, then moved out to Idaho 2 years ago. Our autumn is a lot shorter out this way, but still beautiful. It snowed a few inches yesterday. I might still be able to get out on select days until the hard winter sets in. Wish you all the best. Stay safe!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm in Idaho Falls--really enjoying it here. Hope to get more days of riding in when I get back from hunting. How about you? What part of Idaho? Stay safe brother!
I live in Western Maryland, Leaves are just starting to change here, Bow season is in now but I don't bow hunt, I'm just enjoy riding until rifle & black powder deer season comes in November. 馃惡

Registered
2021 indian Scout Bobber Twenty
Idahoboy. Thanks for your reply. Hunting was a bust for me. No deer or elk sightings, but saw moose lol. Took a ride from Idaho Falls to Alpine WY today. The ride was a brisk one, but better than any day in the office. Hope all is well in Burley. Stay safe brother!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts