Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
flying down the road trying to loosen my load.
2,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It's Done
EXP Rekluse Clutch
Pingle Electric Shifter
and
shazam - one bad ass very fast scout that you don't need to use the clutch lever or toe shifter to ride.

IMG_1508.JPG
IMG_1516.JPG

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hah, very cool. So you still shift with your foot but there's no clutch? How do you come to a stop?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

·
Gold member
6,449 Posts
No thank you! Not at this time! No more wheelies or bum starting (just Incase)! I’m waiting for running on tap water to happen.

·
Registered
372 Posts
A rekluse can still be disengaged manually- the clutch handle still works. At low RPM it automatically disengages, then you can take off just like a scooter, gas and go. If you want to rev-and-dump to ruin your rear tire, that works too. But with a judicious wrist, you can launch perfectly, every single time, and kill it off the line.

I know hydro clutch Rekluse setups can be bump started, you just spin the adjuster on the slave cylinder all the way out, then it functions like a traditional clutch. Not familiar with how they work on cable clutches, but assume there has to be an adjustment somewhere to compensate for clutch stack wear.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts