Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,
Eagerly waiting for nice and warm weather. My new red girl is already prepared, saddle bags should arrive next week....
Greetings from Vienna
Ernie
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422031389.147668.jpg

·
Registered
430 Posts
Awesome! Great to see some of our partners in Europe are rocking another American brand.

Enjoy.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Thanks guys for the warm welcome......:)

Right after the wakeup call from my dealer!
Welcome! Some great people here with great information to share...oh yeah and some funny stories!

Good to see deliveries are happening in other places around the world.

Ride that thing like you stole it! ;)

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts
Reactions: axolotl007

·
Registered
430 Posts
Thanks guys for the warm welcome......:)

Right after the wakeup call from my dealer!
Good to see Mr. Spock is doing something other than surfing the space time continuum in a starship. He opens an Indian shop in Vienna. Nice pic.

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts
Good to see Mr. Spock is doing something other than surfing the space time continuum in a starship. He opens an Indian shop in Vienna. Nice pic.
Funny, I was thinking the same thing LOL

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
"Quaint"!!!!!.......Indian and Victory are very exotic over here, so you will find only two dealers for whole Austria. They are located in the country side and Spock is specialized on these two brands but also does repairs for HD. He´s a lovely guy and seems very reliable to me. I´ve done a down payment in October and he promised me his very first machine..... So, here we are! ;)

·
Registered
738 Posts
Looking really good Ax! Congratulations! I have the same color and I still love looking at this bike!
Yeah, also waiting for Spring here - 6 inches of snow last night.
Rode and drove through parts of Austria so I know you have countless great roads to ride. have a great time!

·
Registered
478 Posts
Geez, the Scout looks great in B&W, too.

Riding the Scout in the Alps -- gives me a woodie just thinking about it. Ride on Brother.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Still snowboarding, lots of snow, very cold.
Fun as well but...
Ah, it will be spring in no time and by that time i might even have my Scout and it will show me to get to all my favourite Alp-passes faster, and with a wider and bigger grin. See you there

·
Registered
122 Posts
Ah, it will be spring in no time and by that time i might even have my Scout and it will show me to get to all my favourite Alp-passes faster, and with a wider and bigger grin. See you there
Ahhhh!!!!! your making me drool......cuz everything is flat here, but at least I don't have to worry about snow... Hope Ax and you have have an early gift and early spring....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts