Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just interested to know who has ordered and general idea where they will be .any info that you may be willing to tell us .im not a dealer or anything I ordered a red scout cause they go the fastest .

·
Registered
111 Posts
I put a deposit down in Adelaide in November, was told delivery would be in late December. As of today they reckon I might get it July-ish

·
Registered
88 Posts
At least 200 orders taken by end Sept. I ordered red in Sept, first ETA late Jan, now due June/July. All assembly to date has been practice to make mine the fastest. :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Black scouts are coming through, albeit slowly. I ordered mine in early October and received it approx 3 weeks ago. I am yet to see any Red.

·
Registered
146 Posts
She runs really well but I'm still getting used to riding a cruiser instead of a 900cc sportsbike. I had to change my cornering technique to allow for the rake and trail. Brakes are good, the grunt is good for what it is but the jury is out on the tires. Definately need new rear shocks and possible springs for the front. All in all a great fun bike that easy to ride and she turns heads. Lots of people ask me questions about her when it is parked.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Loving the new ride.
Had 1st service last week (1000k)Couple of notes which i asked the service manager about. Bike gets very hot particularly when idling at lights etc, but the fan does kick in (ii) The front end feels a bit sloppy, you get a bit of a shudder occasionally . Both quite normal according to Indian Adelaide

·
Registered
672 Posts
Just interested to know who has ordered and general idea where they will be .any info that you may be willing to tell us .im not a dealer or anything I ordered a red scout cause they go the fastest .
Thunder black is the sexiest though, it'd be nice to know sales on each side of the pond/ totals for 15 first run models. I wonder how indian could produce a number on that as muddy as the delivery water is?

·
Registered
701 Posts
Thunder black is the sexiest though, it'd be nice to know sales on each side of the pond/ totals for 15 first run models. I wonder how indian could produce a number on that as muddy as the delivery water is?
Easy. Don't produce a number at all. That really muddies the water!!!

·
Distinguished Founding Member
5,337 Posts
Glad to see getting a few over that way anyhow .. Hopefully Picks up Soon ..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts