North Sound Indian
Lynnwood Motoplex

17900 Hwy 99
Lynnwood, WA 98037

When
Friday June 10, 2016 at 9:00 AM PDT
-to-
Sunday June 12, 2016 at 5:00 PM PDT

Come ride with your friends on all the latest Indian models!
This will be a great opportunity to Inquire about the local IMRG 1956 riding chapter. Ride with like minded people who share in your passion for Indian motorcycles!

·
Registered
48 Posts
For the folks in Eastern Washington / North Idaho / West Montana:

·
Registered
438 Posts
howardgmac, I posted the Allsport demo days in the west, west coast section thanks for getting here, where are you located
Scott

·
Registered
48 Posts
I'm in the Spokane area. Its going to be nice having an Indian dealer so close. No more worries about riding to Tri-Cities (Richland) to get a motorcycle worked on.

·
Registered
438 Posts
howardgmac, I will be at Allsport on Friday and Saturday, June 3 and 4 with IMRG members stop by and say hi
Scott

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Happening today through Sunday.. If you're in the PNW area, stop on my.. look forward to meeting all that show up!
should be a blast!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Last place on earth I would buy another Indian from... General manager will not return phone calls and pretty much blow you off if you have issues

·
Registered
124 Posts
I'm praying that Spokane will become a place to go.... I'm not giving up on Indian, just some of its dealers...tri cities (thunder alley) is a pretty good dealer and stand behind the stuff they sale... They don't like to deal to much due to their size. Wish I didn't have to be so harsh to motoplex but the general manager won't call back after 4 messages. That should tell you a lot.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts