Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't know if you have to be registered with Indian to have received this coupon but for those of you living in CA, FL, and Canada, who own a Harley and have been kicking the Indian's tires:
- Get $1000 Off, Plus 5 year warranty on any 2014 Indian (year-end clearance offer: see details below).

Restrictions:
$1,000 USD or $1,000 CND savings redeemable with proof of Harley Davidson® ownership. Coupon is not redeemable for cash. Coupon cannot be combined with any other coupons (ie, Military, Demo, Event). Limit one coupon per customer. Offer is valid on full line of 2014 Indian Motorcycles. Not valid on Model Year 2015 models. Offer valid in California, Florida, or Canada only. Motorcycle must be purchased at a dealership in California, Florida, or Canada and registered in those respective territories. This offer is only valid while 2014 model inventory remains, and may be cancelled at any time.

Dealer Instructions: Valid on all Model Year 2014 Indian Motorcycles. To qualify, necessary information must be postmarked within 30 days of registration. Dealer must complete the following to redeem this coupon for credit on your Indian parts account. Please verify proof of Harley Davidson® ownership by providing a copy of the Harley Davidson® title and then send this coupon attached to the original sales slip to Polaris Rebates, 2100 Hwy 55, Medina, MN 55340.

Contact your local dealer for more details.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Good info to know. If i was looking at any other model than the Scout I would jump all over this.

I think this post should be moved into one of the other forums since it doesn't apply to the Scout. "Not valid on Model Year 2015 models."

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You're right, Bobby, it would make sense. At the time I posted, I thought about the general thread, but wasn't quite sure then, I figured this forum is about the hottest one going right now.
Harley owners lurking just to see what the Scout is all about and would see it. Exposure if you will.

IF any of you admins want to move this thread to better place, have at it, eh.

·
Distinguished Founding Member
5,337 Posts
I got the Notice but didn't do me much good as Sold my last Harley a Year Ago .. :)

·
Registered
87 Posts
I heard John Deere is going to be giving any Harley owners that want to trade in their bikes for a tractor $2000 off list price. It seems research shows the tractors are lighter and more nimble around town.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I heard John Deere is going to be giving any Harley owners that want to trade in their bikes for a tractor $2000 off list price. It seems research shows the tractors are lighter and more nimble around town.
Great way to win friends and influence people. Bet you have lots of Harley friends. ;)

What kind of John Deere?

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I got the Notice but didn't do me much good as Sold my last Harley a Year Ago .. :)
Have you got any Harley friends with extra registered roadworthy bikes they don't need?
Own a house in any of the three places?
Got extra cash for a 15 year old sportster?
You might have to hurry get a second Chief.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Great way to win friends and influence people. Bet you have lots of Harley friends. ;)

What kind of John Deere?

My friend has a v-rod...it's pretty nice. I actually have always loved the looks of the Muscle, but just the "looks." I don't enjoy being the letter "C" when I ride.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)

My friend has a v-rod...it's pretty nice. I actually have always loved the looks of the Muscle, but just the "looks." I don't enjoy being the letter "C" when I ride.
Looks like a nice piece of equipment.
err scratch that last sentence.

·
Registered
733 Posts
It is interesting how so many promises made to oneself when 15 or 16 years of age have allowed Harley Davidson to sell so much product that has not actually changed much since the time those promises where made. One has to ask the question, if the up keep on that cheerleader from highschool. became such a burden that divorce court seemed like a good idea. Why would you trade what you have left from the settlement for something who's figure is from the 60s and just as expensive to maintain?

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
It is interesting how so many promises made to oneself when 15 or 16 years of age have allowed Harley Davidson to sell so much product that has not actually changed much since the time those promises where made. One has to ask the question, if the up keep on that cheerleader from highschool. became such a burden that divorce court seemed like a good idea. Why would you trade what you have left from the settlement for something who's figure is from the 60s and just as expensive to maintain?
Ever notice how many 57 Chevy are around ? Weird right, guys like things that are old for some reason, when it comes to machines, but that's guys, not both or all three sexes feel that way.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Ever notice how many 57 Chevy are around ? Weird right, guys like things that are old for some reason, when it comes to machines, but that's guys, not both or all three sexes feel that way.
Yes but, those V57's where actually made in 1957 Not 2015 which was my point and there are three sexes? Also a 356 Speedster is sexier still.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Interesting use of capital by Indian $1000 for trading in a competing brand or $1000 for serving ones country. I know it was not Indians intention to equate parading around with the US flag on your bike or jacket with actually defending the interests of the country that flag represents. The unintentional affect however, is equal outcomes on the bottom line of the sales contract. That is unless I can combine the two offers which would be awsome but, seldom allowed. As a veteran of the Vietnam experience I appreciate even the $500 in accessories I am offered on my 2015 Scout. If one takes a moment to reflect on the true meaning of " Supporting the Troops" you see the thank you is in some cases left handed even if unintended. We should all examine our use of that phrase and see if we are trully saying thank you or actually saying Im glad you went so my son or daughter didn't have to. I assure you I am not acting as a malcontent here just an observation through the lens of a "Navy Brat" & "Navy Veteran" thats a lot of years of service and a keen sence of what it took to serve.;)

·
Founding member / Distinguished
6,027 Posts
Nuf hatin on the H-D please. Some of us enjoy both (as a matter of fact all) motorcycles. And I am pretty sure that Polaris and H-D as companies suck equally. Even as I wait on the red Scout to arrive, our shop is building a Gravel Tracker based on a 1200r. Suspension and brakes already upgraded, Stage II performed, and since this picture was taken we swapped the belt for chain and cut off 20 lb of iron from the frame. Nothing else sounds like this bike.

image.jpg

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
Looks like your shop is doing some nice work, Meggie. Can't wait to see what you can do with the Scout...keep us posted.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts