Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<a style='font-size: 10px;' href='tel:800-358-0881' target='_blank'>I</a>have been working with John on a New mount for the JM CB-2003 Handlebar CB system long distance, I'm in Virginia.
The way Victory changed the mount for the mirrors does not work with the JM handlebar mount chrome bracket soo..JM needs to develop a new bracket for it to work correctly. In order to do this they need a XC or XCT in their shop so they can properly fit a mount to it so John asked me to post this offer.

<span>'Anyone that can leave their Cross country Victory at the 'J&M Corporation shop for around 14 days, will get a free install of the JMCB-2003 system, so that we can use their bike to fabricate a good mounting bracket for the Cross Country'</span>

If you're interested please contact John directly...
John Lazzeroni
J&M&reg; Corporation
1415 South Cherry Avenue
Tucson AZ 85713
<a href='tel:800-358-0881' target='_blank'>800-358-0881</a>
[email protected]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
VicRider, I think you may get a better response and appropriate exposure if you put this in the Victory Forum> Discussions by Model> Cross Country section, instead of the Indian Forum> Discussions by Model

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Damn I thought I did it right. Thanks

18674 said:
<a style='font-size: 10px;' href='tel:800-358-0881' target='_blank'>I</a>have been working with John on a New mount for the JM CB-2003 Handlebar CB system long distance, I'm in Virginia.
The way Victory changed the mount for the mirrors does not work with the JM handlebar mount chrome bracket soo..JM needs to develop a new bracket for it to work correctly. In order to do this they need a XC or XCT in their shop so they can properly fit a mount to it so John asked me to post this offer.

<span>'Anyone that can leave their Cross country Victory at the 'J&M Corporation shop for around 14 days, will get a free install of the JMCB-2003 system, so that we can use their bike to fabricate a good mounting bracket for the Cross Country'</span>

If you're interested please contact John directly...
John Lazzeroni
J&M&reg; Corporation
1415 South Cherry Avenue
Tucson AZ 85713
<a href='tel:800-358-0881' target='_blank'>800-358-0881</a>
[email protected]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts