Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First, a few disclaimers: 1. I generally shun social media. I'm too old to appreciate fakebook, and instasham. 2. I do love to take an opportunity to help people understand something helpful when it is warranted. 3. This is one of those times.
I'm going to brag on my local dealership. Everyone, and yes I mean EVERYONE, at Atlanta Highway Indian is motivated to see you have a great experience. I've been dreaming of being an Indian owner for years. Starting way back when I'd travel past the King's Mountain assembly plant and stop in at the one and only dealership right outside of Charlotte.
This year my opportunity finally arrived, and after a few weeks of test rides, questions, and detailing all of my options with Hippie, Nick, and Jeff, I decided to buy a used Vintage from a private party. Yeah, I was a pest/stalker at that sales floor. So after a few weeks I walk in and tell them that I'm buying a 2015 Vintage off Craigslist - well, I know that a lot of dealerships would end the conversation right there. Not here.
They actually celebrated with me that I found what I was looking for. They advised me what to look for in a used bike, and what steps I should take on taking possession of the title. Here's a quote from the sales manager "We're just glad that there's another Indian owner out there." Yeah, I'll be back there for all my accessories, maintenance, and just keeping up with the brand. They built some trust with me. Their knowledge, patience, and love of the bikes they sell are evident in every single step. This dealership isn't just selling bikes. They are building relationships. Somebody is doing something right and I thought you guys might want to know about it.

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
First, a few disclaimers: 1. I generally shun social media. I'm too old to appreciate fakebook, and instasham. 2. I do love to take an opportunity to help people understand something helpful when it is warranted. 3. This is one of those times.
I'm going to brag on my local dealership. Everyone, and yes I mean EVERYONE, at Atlanta Highway Indian is motivated to see you have a great experience. I've been dreaming of being an Indian owner for years. Starting way back when I'd travel past the King's Mountain assembly plant and stop in at the one and only dealership right outside of Charlotte.
This year my opportunity finally arrived, and after a few weeks of test rides, questions, and detailing all of my options with Hippie, Nick, and Jeff, I decided to buy a used Vintage from a private party. Yeah, I was a pest/stalker at that sales floor. So after a few weeks I walk in and tell them that I'm buying a 2015 Vintage off Craigslist - well, I know that a lot of dealerships would end the conversation right there. Not here.
They actually celebrated with me that I found what I was looking for. They advised me what to look for in a used bike, and what steps I should take on taking possession of the title. Here's a quote from the sales manager "We're just glad that there's another Indian owner out there." Yeah, I'll be back there for all my accessories, maintenance, and just keeping up with the brand. They built some trust with me. Their knowledge, patience, and love of the bikes they sell are evident in every single step. This dealership isn't just selling bikes. They are building relationships. Somebody is doing something right and I thought you guys might want to know about it.
Congrats! Maybe I'll see you there occasionally.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I had the dealership there do my 500 miles service last weekend. Discussed the whole thing with Hippie and met with him first thing Saturday morning. First several experiences with the dealership prior to buying my Springfield were less then stellar, (glad they show the amount of excitement and enthusiasm with you and your purchase, BTW - Congrats) but meeting Hippie and working on the service plus a couple of minor apparel purchases the service was above stellar. I know I will be back to let them do future service unless the bike is in central Florida for his semi-annual stay.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I had the dealership there do my 500 miles service last weekend. Discussed the whole thing with Hippie and met with him first thing Saturday morning. First several experiences with the dealership prior to buying my Springfield were less then stellar, (glad they show the amount of excitement and enthusiasm with you and your purchase, BTW - Congrats) but meeting Hippie and working on the service plus a couple of minor apparel purchases the service was above stellar. I know I will be back to let them do future service unless the bike is in central Florida for his semi-annual stay.
Glad they took care of you this time!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.