Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Arnott Motorcycle Air Suspension has released a new video highlighting the company's Ultimate Ride and Smooth Ride Onboard Adjustable Motorcycle Air Suspension Kits.

To watch the video and see Arnott's Motorcycle Air Suspension Products in action, Click Here.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Arnott Motorcycle Air Suspension has released a new video highlighting the company's Ultimate Ride and Smooth Ride Onboard Adjustable Motorcycle Air Suspension Kits.

To watch the video and see Arnott's Motorcycle Air Suspension Products in action, Click Here.
I'd like to know if the distribution manifold interferes with the use of a back rest. It is hard to tell from the install PDF. Do you also offer a pressure gauge? I'd much rather go to a previously learned pressure setting when adding my girlfriend instead of playing with the pressure buttons each time until it feels right.

·
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'd like to know if the distribution manifold interferes with the use of a back rest. It is hard to tell from the install PDF. Do you also offer a pressure gauge? I'd much rather go to a previously learned pressure setting when adding my girlfriend instead of playing with the pressure buttons each time until it feels right.

The manifold does not interfere with the back rest. It can be mounted on top of the back rest mount.

Arnott will be releasing a new digital pressure gauge with push button switch in a few weeks. Right now we offer a couple of analog versions. Accessories - Suspensions

·
Registered
3,443 Posts

·
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Arnott is pleased to announce the Indian Scout kits are now available.

2014-2017 Indian Scout & Scout Sixty (w/ABS) Ultimate Ride Kit (Chrome Shocks & Handlebar Inflation Switch) - Suspensions

Forum members can use code BIKESAVE10 to save 10%* off the retail prices on Arnott® adjustable air suspension products for motorcycles. You can place your order online at the Arnott Web Store or by calling Arnott Customer Support at 1-877-900-0247 (or 321-868-3016 X 138) Mon – Friday from 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM ET. Orders placed by 2:30 ET are typically shipped out the same day.

* Not valid with any other offer or on shipping and taxes (if any).

·
Read Only
6,804 Posts
Contacted the vendor and they will not sell just the compressor and control for those of us who have Chieftains and Roadmasters that already have an air shock, and at $1100 that's too expensive.

·
Founding member / Distinguished
Indians. LOTS of Indians
3,883 Posts
Contacted the vendor and they will not sell just the compressor and control for those of us who have Chieftains and Roadmasters that already have an air shock, and at $1100 that's too expensive.
Hmmmmmm.. is that actually ... .the same shock? I'm guessing it has a lot more distance it'll travel up and down ( so you can really lower the bike ) ?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts