Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Arnott Motorcycle Air Suspension -- the leader in True Onboard Adjustable Air Suspension kits for motorcycles -- announces the introduction of height adjustable FOX® Air Suspension Systems for the 2014 to 2017 Indian® Cruisers, Baggers, and Touring lines of motorcycles.

The Indian® motorcycle air suspension systems are featured new offerings in Arnott's completely redesigned line of TruAIR™ Motorcycle Air Suspension kits available for many popular Harley-Davidson®, Honda®, Indian®, Kawasaki®, Suzuki®, Victory®, and Yamaha® motorcycles.

Arnott's Ultimate Ride Kit for the Indian Features
A Nitrogen-Charged FOX Shock Absorber, Powerful Air Compressor,
And a Black or Chrome Handlebar Inflation Switch

Custom-Designed for the Indian

Arnott's new adjustable Ultimate Ride Air Suspension Kits for 2014-2017 Indian Cruisers, Baggers and Touring models offer TruAIR™ Technology with a rugged Goodyear multi-ply air spring bladder coupled with a custom FOX nitrogen-charged, mono-tube shock absorber. Arnott's Air Shock provides the rider with superior control, ride comfort, and much greater height adjustability.

Arnott pairs the FOX shock with a small but powerful compressor, application- specific mounting bracket, and air distribution valve block which includes a muffler to control how fast air is released.

Arnott's Indian Offerings Include:

-- Ultimate Ride with Black Handlebar Inflation Switch (MC-2920) -- Retails for $1,099. Minimum Length: 10.32 inches; Maximum Length: 12.89 Inches.
-- Ultimate Ride with Chrome Handlebar Inflation Switch (MC-2929) -- Retails for $1,099. Minimum Length: 10.32 inches; Maximum Length: 12.89 Inches.

Fast And Flawless

Arnott Adjustable Motorcycle Kits include everything needed for a fast and flawless installation including detailed installation manual, compressor, distribution valve, fused wiring harness and relay assembly, handlebar-mounted inflation switch, all required tubing and wiring, cable ties, fittings, matching bolt covers, and mounting accessories. Each shock is custom-crafted and rigorously tested in Arnott's Florida manufacturing facility and backed by Arnott's renowned Limited Lifetime Warranty.

·
Premium Member
1,216 Posts
ill use my lil bicycle pump, jusayun
I'm with ya. Once the relocation mod has been done, adding or removing air is piece of cake ;)

·
Registered
150 Posts
I have a question regarding your air shock kit - what happens if there is a catastrophic air leak (ruptured air line, bladder failure, etc.) while riding? Will the frame drop, potentially causing an accident? I specifically want this kind of kit so that I can temporarily lower my Chieftain for backing (short leg syndrome), since there is no reverse gear anywhere in the immediate future.

·
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry for the late reply - normally forums send us notifications of message but I didn't get this one. Arnott's shocks are designed to have the same travel as the stock OE shock or shocks - so if fully aired out - the bike would ride on the bump stop and not the fender. You wouldn't like the ride but you could ride it home. I'm short so I air mine out regularly to park. I also tend to forget I aired it out...until I hit a bump or two. Then I am reminded at which time I air it back up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts