Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife was wanting to know if anyone made any type of leather pouch that could be attached to an armrest of the back seat on my 2015 RM. She has a cup holder attached to the other arm rest. She is looking for something that she could keep a phone/essentials in and conveniently handy. Any custom places out there make something like that?

·
Rider
548 Posts
My wife was wanting to know if anyone made any type of leather pouch that could be attached to an armrest of the back seat on my 2015 RM. She has a cup holder attached to the other arm rest. She is looking for something that she could keep a phone/essentials in and conveniently handy. Any custom places out there make something like that?
Don’t know of any, but a decent upholstery/leather shop could make something like that for you. Might take a little “thinking through” first, but it should be a relatively easy thing to make and mount.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Carlo Lorge of Forged Glory Custom Leather Craft has taken on the job. I looked at his leatherwork on his site. He does beautiful work. I'm sending him pics of the armrest so he can get a design drawn up.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hey Quagmire
Will be very interested in the final design, my lovely wife is interested, something for the phone etc.

·
Rider
520 Posts
I have the ultimate seat with their drivers backrest. That backrest has a pouch made into it. Maybe your backrest could be altered to include a pouch??

·
Registered
85 Posts
I have the ultimate seat with their drivers backrest. That backrest has a pouch made into it. Maybe your backrest could be altered to include a pouch??
Any images??

1 - 8 of 8 Posts